NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Only players w/ a higher PER (min 20 MPG, sorry Boban) than Montrezl over the past 3 seasons

• Harden
  • AD
  • Giannis
  • Lebron
  • Kawhi
  • Curry
  • Towns
  • Jokic
  • KD
  • Lillard
  • Embiid
  • Kyrie

Still don't know what to think of him, I mean I've always likened him to Faried and just considered him to be fortunate that a team is willing to play him as much as they do in the modern NBA. Faried is out of the league at the moment, yet he was putting up pretty similar efficiency as Montrezl last season when Capela was out and he played the small ball 5.

45 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

blazers trade us lillard and tank!

If the Blazers are in on moving Lillard, Horst better be on that phone real quick. Middleton is eligible to be dealt on December 15th. Middleton, Bledsoe, DJ Wilson, Indy's 2020 1st and our next available 1st for Lillard and Bazemore. Gives us a bonafide closer for the playoffs. It hampers our perimeter defense a bit with Bledsoe's ability to defend but, come playoff time, that doesn't matter as much due to how piss poor he is on offense. 

Though, Lillard has a NTC and he's fiercely loyal so I'm not even sure he'd be able to be dealt. 

54 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If the Blazers are in on moving Lillard, Horst better be on that phone real quick. Middleton is eligible to be dealt on December 15th. Middleton, Bledsoe, DJ Wilson, Indy's 2020 1st and our next available 1st for Lillard and Bazemore. Gives us a bonafide closer for the playoffs. It hampers our perimeter defense a bit with Bledsoe's ability to defend but, come playoff time, that doesn't matter as much due to how piss poor he is on offense. 

Though, Lillard has a NTC and he's fiercely loyal so I'm not even sure he'd be able to be dealt. 

beyond lillard not wanting to leave, i can imagine portland actually exploding if they traded lillard. i think it'd take a lot more than a slow start without one of their best players for the blazers to think about dealing him, i realize this convo is all hypothetical but i'm sure this city would actually shut down for a few days if lillard was traded 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

beyond lillard not wanting to leave, i can imagine portland actually exploding if they traded lillard. i think it'd take a lot more than a slow start without one of their best players for the blazers to think about dealing him, i realize this convo is all hypothetical but i'm sure this city would actually shut down for a few days if lillard was traded 

Oh yeah, he's not getting dealt. McCollum would get moved LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Lillard did. Just trying to have my fun lol.

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh yeah, he's not getting dealt. McCollum would get moved LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Lillard did. Just trying to have my fun lol.

I mean more importantly, wtf do you think happens when you trade half your friggin team in one offseason

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I talked about him when he was awful so I have to give him props when he's killing it. Andrew Wiggins has been unbelievable these last few games. 

Small sample size but if this is legit, that changes everything for the T'Wolves.

Don’t fall into the trap again!!!

• Like 1