NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Just dont engage it.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

I see more Robert Williams III than Joel Embiid in James Wiseman. Embiid, despite his injury history, is an all around center. Wiseman is so raw and young that it is premature to compare him to most top draft picks. Especially if he never plays in college again.

37 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I agree. Your point is... ?

I said a more accurate comparison at this point is Williams in terms of completeness of skillset.

I didn’t say anything about Williams being the preferred prospect. That’s all you chief.

11 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Wiseman compares more to Mo Bamba and Robert Williams in terms of the diversity of his skill set and how developed that is.

Keep grasping, those straws are yours.

Just now, NYRaider said:

You said Wiseman is comparable to Williams. Klay wouldn't recover, Warriors will suck. Quit hating man. I know it's hard being a Celtics fan but it gets better. 

Hang with the lobsters cuz you’s a bottom feeder.

also, addressing your post sentence by sentence: no, no, no, can’t cause I didn’t, it’s really not since they have the most Championships.

To all the posters on here who like to belittle my opinion on Jayson Tatum over Luka . I have not forgotten. I hope to better illustrate and express myself one day when I do have time. As I stated already I am in an RV trying to enjoy myself, with very little time and energy to give a proper reply. But I do have comebacks and more details on why I believe what I believe. And as for a certain poster who likes to call someone a doofus because I have a different opinion, I have not forgotten.

Soon enough I shall reply with a more detailed response then I have currently given.

Signed sincerely RESILIENT.

AKA long live Jason Tatum

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

To all the posters on here who like to belittle my opinion on Jayson Tatum over Luka . I have not forgotten. I hope to better illustrate and express myself one day when I do have time. As I stated already I am in an RV trying to enjoy myself, with very little time and energy to give a proper reply. But I do have comebacks and more details on why I believe what I believe. And as for a certain poster who likes to call someone a doofus because I have a different opinion, I have not forgotten.

Soon enough I shall reply with a more detailed response then I have currently given.

Signed sincerely RESILIENT.

AKA long live Jason Tatum

Enjoy your trip. This shouldn’t take away from that. I agree, however, that calling someone a doofus or any name is pathetic. I don’t agree with you, but I do not belittle you. I merely differentiate my opinions from yours because other posters here, namely the notorious @NYRaider who is so overzealous that he is confused, needs reminding when he attempts to make things up that I have said for the sake of his own agenda.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Enjoy your trip. This shouldn’t take away from that. I agree, however, that calling someone a doofus or any name is pathetic. I don’t agree with you, but I do not belittle you. I merely differentiate my opinions from yours because other posters here, namely the notorious @NYRaider who is so overzealous that he is confused, needs reminding when he attempts to make things up that I have said for the sake of his own agenda.

Lmao. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Lmao. 

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You said Wiseman is comparable to Williams. Klay wouldn't recover, Warriors will suck. Quit hating man. I know it's hard being a Celtics fan but it gets better. 

I mean, I said the Warriors would be playoff spoilers next year with Wiseman but not quite the favorite.

You said I said they will suck.

I said Klay will need time to develop confidence, trust, and chemistry when he returns.

You said I said Klay wouldn’t recover.

And finally, I specified raw traits Wiseman has that are not comparable to your claim that he is a “Joel Embiid like player”. I have repeatedly specified that aside from pedigree, there is no comparison for Wiseman because of how young and limited his experience is.

Stop making stuff up.