NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

21 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Tell me you honestly believe Giannis wins mvp last year if he’s on the 4 seed and harden is on the 1 seed.....please tell me you believe seeding had nothing to do with it. 

Harden couldn't beat Westbrook on the 6 seed. #facts

What are you even saying? Milwaukee wouldn't have been the 1 seed without Giannis playing as well as he did. So no, if Giannis didn't play as well as he did, he wouldn't have won MVP. Good point...?

If Harden didn't shoot as much as he did, he wouldn't have been in the discussion. Dididoitright?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Tell me you honestly believe Giannis wins mvp last year if he’s on the 4 seed and harden is on the 1 seed.....please tell me you believe seeding had nothing to do with it. 

Please tell me you actually think Harden was better and has been better this year. Please. 

24 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Harden couldn't beat Westbrook on the 6 seed. #facts

What are you even saying? Milwaukee wouldn't have been the 1 seed without Giannis playing as well as he did. So no, if Giannis didn't play as well as he did, he wouldn't have won MVP. Good point...?

If Harden didn't shoot as much as he did, he wouldn't have been in the discussion. Dididoitright?

Basically James Harden should win MVP no matter what. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

To all the posters on here who like to belittle my opinion on Jayson Tatum over Luka . I have not forgotten. I hope to better illustrate and express myself one day when I do have time. As I stated already I am in an RV trying to enjoy myself, with very little time and energy to give a proper reply. But I do have comebacks and more details on why I believe what I believe. And as for a certain poster who likes to call someone a doofus because I have a different opinion, I have not forgotten.

Soon enough I shall reply with a more detailed response then I have currently given.

Signed sincerely RESILIENT.

AKA long live Jason Tatum

I mean the doofus thing is 100% a fun jab, sorry if you took it seriously. If I was actually trying to insult you I wouldn't have called you a doofus.

22 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean the doofus thing is 100% a fun jab, sorry if you took it seriously. If I was actually trying to insult you I wouldn't have called you a doofus.

Don't worry I've been called worse didn't take it too serious I do have some material I will share when the time comes as I explained in the other thread. Carry on

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

I hope Fultz can get his 3pt shot to at least 30% levels. If he does that he's going to be good.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Brings the ball down way too low and then his shot is more of a push.

Free throws are solid though.

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

Aside from Celtics fans is there anyone still taking Tatum over Pascal? We can switch back to that if you want. 

Of course not because everyone's a FrontRunner. Ironically when I have time I will actually use Pascal as an example of why I like Tatum over Luka.

Edited by resilient part 2