NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

but knee valgus isn't an inury and he actually has a knee injury rn

the vid also goes into other reasons for concern for zion's injury future

The Doctor gave his "professional opinion". And that should hold some real clout. BUT I don't think you need to be a sports doctor to understand this. It's just common freakin sense. And no way is Zion's azz NOT too heavy. That man needs to lose weight. 

But heaven forbid, someone points this stuff out and people think your are hating.. stop it. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Oh yeah man, I like him. We have like 5 really good guards on our roster, but I'm glad he caught on somewhere 

He may actually contribute right away. I am very pleased and pleasantly surprised  by what I’ve seen from him so far. I am glad you guys let him go. 

35 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Final pre season game. MDA always builds minutes up in the pre season. Starts around 20 and by the last game he has guys at a a few minutes less than they normally play 

Yeah but he had like 36 minutes the game before too. 

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah but he had like 36 minutes the game before too. 

2nd to last pre season game. MDA always builds minutes up in the pre season. Starts around 20 and by the 2nd to last game he has guys at a a few minutes less than they normally play

• Like 1

23 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Zach Lowe has Golden State missing the playoffs. Smart man.

I've been trying to tell my GS buddies that there's a strong chance they're missing the playoffs this year. The West is going to be a blood bath and Curry (who has missed 44 games the last 2 years) is going to have play huge minutes with huge usage just to keep them in the hunt the first half of the season. I'm not in love with DLo's fit in Kerr's offense and they're extremely limited with depth and scoring. Their defense is also going to take a huge step down without Durant, Curry, Iggy, and Livingston. 

• Like 1