Raiders LB Vontaze Burfiict suspended for season

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Dome said:

Should be forever tbh 

hes a garbage person, people will disagree saying “YOU DONT KNOW HIS LIIIIIIFE”

ive seen how reckless he is with the well-being of others. Garbage person.

I mean you're not wrong but the NFL/Goodell has so thoroughly screwed up the suspension protocol at this point that if they suspend Burfict forever it just brings back every other case where someone does something worse than headhunt off the field, then gets 2 games or 4 games or whatever.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean you're not wrong but the NFL/Goodell has so thoroughly screwed up the suspension protocol at this point that if they suspend Burfict forever it just brings back every other case where someone does something worse than headhunt off the field, then gets 2 games or 4 games or whatever.

Good. I hate them all.

NFL included. If they all look bad, I’m loving it.

Edited by Dome

Regarding the impact for the Raiders, it's a big blow. His dirty play and hits like this are well-known, but he was a damn good LB for us this year so far. Not only as a player but he's the captain of the D, wears the green dot and knows the system to a T. Losing him is losing a lot more than just a physical LB. 

We need to bring in at least 2-3 more LB's even after promoting Phillips to the 53 and signing Dakota Allen from the Rams PS.

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Regarding the impact for the Raiders, it's a big blow. His dirty play and hits like this are well-known, but he was a damn good LB for us this year so far. Not only as a player but he's the captain of the D, wears the green dot and knows the system to a T. Losing him is losing a lot more than just a physical LB. 

We need to bring in at least 2-3 more LB's even after promoting Phillips to the 53 and signing Dakota Allen from the Rams PS.

I know the feel.  I would advise moving on from Burfict.  He can't help himself, and he pretty much gets suspended every season.  Can't rely on a player like that...

• Like 1