Raiders LB Vontaze Burfiict suspended for season

RaidersAreOne

On 10/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, KManX89 said:

Don't forget Richie Incognito. 

Signing 3 headcases in one offseason blew up in their face, who didn't see that coming? 

Incognito has caused zero issues and actually diffuses situations. PFF (although I don’t care much for them anymore but what else we gonna use for OL) grades Incognito as one of the top guards in the league right now. I think they had him as the best actually. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 10/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

You don't find it troubling how the NFL conducts it's business like this? If the NFL wants you buried, you're buried.

Better not tell Brady or Belichick!

Sorry but Burfict has a lengthy history of pulling this crap so don't complain that he did it again which was the straw the broke the camels back.

How many do overs and second chances should he get? 10? 15?

The NFL is actually very, very forgiving when it comes to players messing up the first few times.

Edited by ILoveTheVikings

On 10/4/2019 at 7:06 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Lol, the NFL gives him a suspension, he tries to appeal, then they look for more reasons to keep him suspended.

This actually isn't that unique.  Players have been fined before for plays that weren't penalized during the game or that weren't spotted until after.  For example, Robey-Coleman was fined after the NFC Championship game for a hit that wasn't penalized.  So I don't think it's weird or suspicious they found another play to hold him accountable for.

Edited by iknowcool

22 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Although I hate to see it happen to the Raiders, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Burfict.  Knuckleheads get what they get.

He brought this all on himself, I can’t blame the league for making an example out of him.  His next issue will be a permanent ban so maybe he will learn(not so sure he will) from this.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, daineraider said:

He brought this all on himself, I can’t blame the league for making an example out of him.  His next issue will be a permanent ban so maybe he will learn(not so sure he will) from this.

He's shown no signs of "learning" anything, perhaps too many shots to his Cabeza
But this isn't just the League coming down on him, the NFLPA weighed in too. They have about 2000 other players to protect from his kicking, stomping, punching and head-banging. He's a menace to the game and now he's done. His NFL career is over

• Like 1