Week 5: VIKINGS (2-2) at Giants (2-2)

swede700

On 9/30/2019 at 10:42 AM, byuvike88 said:

I'm feeling less confident about this game than I did 2 weeks ago, but this is a must win. Can't lose to the Giants with no Saquon

If we lose to the Giants with no Saquon Barkley and a rookie QB in his third start in the league, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.  This should be a walk in the park for us, and if it isn't, something is definitely wrong.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It's from their PR department, so take it for what it's worth...

i love how they post last 6 of 7 wins and then list off a bunch of statistics showing their domination but as soon as i read "6 of 7" i was reminded of the josh freeman game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whitehops said:

i love how they post last 6 of 7 wins and then list off a bunch of statistics showing their domination but as soon as i read "6 of 7" i was reminded of the josh freeman game.

God love Josh Freeman.  I have no idea what Bill Snyder did to manage him while he was at K-State, but something certainly happened to him after he reached the NFL.  

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Has Rhodes been as bad as his PFF grade would suggest?

in the two games we've lost, davante adams and alshon jeffery had relatively big games and most of that was against him (iirc). so it's still to be seen if that'll be a season-long trend or something that gets fixed. 

in week one he shut down julio (who got a garbage time TD vs. a third stringer) and in week 3 the raiders didn't throw to anyone but waller.

• Like 1

I don't think he's as bad as the PFF score would indicate (apparently there's some kind of history there that they've always rated him fairly low, even though actually watching him would tell you differently), but he's not as good as he was 2 years ago either.  He's still good, just not great.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1