TheVillain112

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

2 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

I’m starting to wonder if Dalton is the the guy.

Huh? You just now figuring out he isn’t a franchise QB? Dalton is an excellent stop-gap or game manager for a Top Defense, he’s too good to be a backup, but he’s no where close to a Franchise QB. 

Dalton should go to Chicago.

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Look on Bens face during high five said “Ahh s*** my careers over”.

Doubt that, unless Ben outright decides he's done.  He's a QB that could definitely step in immediately in Chicago or Buffalo and have those teams in playoff berths or further from jump.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Ben has a headset on and has been talking to someone while Rudolph stands nearby.

They've shown him talking directly to Rudolph at least five times throughout the game.

I'm gonna say something I never thought I would. Yes we know Dalton has flaws but did everyone see that face and him spiking the ball to the ground in, not frustration, he is furious.

Get some FREAKING OFFENSIVE LINEMEN to protect him. I get it, we overloaded them and brought the house but he never stood a chance. Even when we are bringing just one or two guys we are getting to him. That oline is pathetically bad.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Bobby Hart look like he was touching an electric fence as TJ watt bull rushed him.xD

Did you see Terron Armstead literally not put a finger on Quinn on one of his sacks?

THATS how you handle an electric fence 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1