Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Meh, I’m a little surprised, but can’t pretend I’m all that worried about Josh Allen, other than the fact that we’ve struggled to tackle QBs.

Yeah I'm more afraid of the random long throw or scramble than him dicing us up. 

But all he needs is the that one play in a close game to seal a win. 

36 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lot of Bills fans in town. 

Really hope to send them home sad. Thanking them for pouring money in the cities pockets and taking a L home as a receipt. 

Seen a lot of video's on twitter from the airport and such. Should be a great atmosphere for tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Seen a lot of video's on twitter from the airport and such. Should be a great atmosphere for tomorrow.

Yeah for Bills fans. You'll be happy to see the representation. 

But for me, it will be annoying to hear how this city and it's fans suck. 

But as you know traveling fans isn't a Nashville thing. It happens everywhere with long standing passionate fanbases. 

I'll just hope for a game like when the Packers traveled here and left with a bit loss. Lol 

Should be a big defensive battle, which means it will be 40-35. Lol

• Like 1

The last 3 games between us and the bills have been 1 point games. I'm expecting this game to be no different. So because of that this game is gonna be a blow out because no one expects it. I'll say 27-13 Titans. Allen throws 2 picks in the second half after being pinned deep because of Kern punts. We cash in on them and that's the difference in the game.

11 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Yes very smart wet field he has a hamstring injury so sit him out 👍🏽

I'm more worried about their running game anyways. Wake pretty much only played passing downs. That with the field conditions and his injury and I'm okay with giving him some rest early in the season to make sure he's around at the end of the year. Plus this might be a chance to see Woodyard play more inside and let Evans rush the passer some. I think everyone has been asking for Laundry/Brown/Woodyard/Evans on the field more often.