Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

54 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

against an anemic Bill's offense.

Don't let yesterday fool you, the Bills have been "steady" on offense. Probably more streaky than anything. They can run the ball quite well this year and it looks like Singletary will be back.

I can see this game going both ways and am with holding any prediction until we know more about Allen and his status. 

9 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Don't let yesterday fool you, the Bills have been "steady" on offense. Probably more streaky than anything. They can run the ball quite well this year and it looks like Singletary will be back.

I can see this game going both ways and am with holding any prediction until we know more about Allen and his status. 

The "anemic" part of that comment was in part referencing Allen's status.  

Titans D has been shaky against the run but they clamp down hard on their side of the field.  I typically say the home team gets the nod in these types of matchups but who knows after yesterday lol

• Like 1

Just now, Kookie23 said:

The "anemic" part of that comment was in part referencing Allen's status.  

Titans D has been shaky against the run but they clamp down hard on their side of the field.  I typically say the home team gets the nod in these types of matchups but who knows after yesterday lol

haha that is fair. And I would agree, home town team should and likely will get the benefit of the doubt. 

34 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

With the Bills having a bye next week, I wouldn’t be too surprised to see them sit Allen if it’s a tough call/game-time decision.

My gut tells me Allen will play for the simple fact every game matters when Tom Brady owns the division, therefore they’re playoff hopes rest on them having a winning record 

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Hopefully the sacks start piling up for him and he doesn’t turn into another Morgan who got a good amount of pressures but not getting the sacks. He’s got 3 sacks in 4 games which is actually pretty good. Hopefully he can keep it and start to finish more.

People have been ripping on him all season as if he hasn't done anything. I felt like he's been doing a pretty good job. No EDGE is on the QBs *** every play.

• Like 1

Looking at last year game we really gave it away. 

Taywan fumbles and lead to a TD.  Dion fumbles and I think that lead to a FG. 

Nick drops the TD. 

And defense allowed the game winning field goal due to giving up a long drive. 

It is going to likely be an ugly game. But hopefully no turnovers will win it for us. 

30 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Nick drops the TD. 

It is going to likely be an ugly game. But hopefully no turnovers will win it for us. 

Capitalize on their mistakes and don't shoot ourselves in the foot and there's a good chance we come out with a W.

Things like not missing our FG attempts, no turnovers, not dropping passes/interceptions, not having dumb penalties that sets our offense back or keeps their offensive drive going, and so and so. These are key for most games but especially in a game like this that should be a low score, defensive battle.

Like you said, it's not going to be a pretty game. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Nick drops the TD. 

I honestly want to see him less and less lately.  Maybe not his fault but every time we go to him it feels like a wasted play

• Like 1