Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

18 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, i was under the impression that it was always gonna be personal for bills fans everywhere lol

haha well I was 7 when it happened and can honestly say I don't remember much about it.

My worst Titans experience is Vince Young ruining my Christmas by rushing for a long TD and knocking the Bills out of the playoff hunt.

23 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

haha well I was 7 when it happened and can honestly say I don't remember much about it.

My worst Titans experience is Vince Young ruining my Christmas by rushing for a long TD and knocking the Bills out of the playoff hunt.

Payback for the Frank Reich game.  I can't tell you how much I've spent in therapy to get over that one.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Payback for the Frank Reich game.  I can't tell you how much I've spent in therapy to get over that one.

How in the world could they blow that lead!!

But being one of the actual people at the Wild Card playoff game, not one of the "millions" that said they were there, that game is maybe the best game and feeling I've ever had a game. 

To be at such a low and then be at the highest of highs! 

28 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

How in the world could they blow that lead!!

But being one of the actual people at the Wild Card playoff game, not one of the "millions" that said they were there, that game is maybe the best game and feeling I've ever had a game. 

To be at such a low and then be at the highest of highs! 

you saw the music city miracle live???? that’s incredible, i can’t imagine how crazy that must’ve been

1 hour ago, titanrick said:

I can only imagine what the crowd was like that day. I've heard stories of people jumping fences to get back in because they left at halftime. Just imagine that happening now lol.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

you saw the music city miracle live???? that’s incredible, i can’t imagine how crazy that must’ve been

Yeah man. I was in the third deck/level. Lower right corner. A young 19 year old man lol. Screaming with my mom. The loudest I've ever heard a crowd be. The city was so hype. People driving down the streets honking their horns hours after the game. 

This team man...this team. 

2157889318001_4790611161001_477268945700

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah man. I was in the third deck/level. Lower right corner. A young 19 year old man lol. Screaming with my mom. The loudest I've ever heard a crowd be. The city was so hype. People driving down the streets honking their horns hours after the game. 

This team man...this team. 

2157889318001_4790611161001_477268945700

Bet that was amazing. I watched it with my great grandfather. Bills fan his whole life. This was my football game I sat and watched from start to finish. His face. I thought he was gonna drop then and there. So how could I not fall in love with this team. 

I was at the 99 yard VY drive and it was pretty damn loud for so few people LMAO. I started a on the way out that went all the way down to the streets LOL. Cause we had won like what 6 in a row after starting 0-5 or something idk it was crazy but yours is much better. 

Hoping we have a moment like those this season

Edited by VY-FTW
  • Like 1