Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

I was at the MCM as well. Section 133 from 1999-2017. The game that sticks out the most to me, for some reason, was the game Eddie got knocked out for a minute. I had met up with some friend in the endzone when it happened and could only stare. Could have heard a pin drop.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Really wouldn’t mind if he sat out this year. He’s our future we got a top 5 talent when healthy get him ready for next offseason 

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Really wouldn’t mind if he sat out this year. He’s our future we got a top 5 talent when healthy get him ready for next offseason 

I wouldn't mind, I guess, but I would really like to see him in action a bit at the end of the season to see where he is.  I don't think I was as high on him as a lot of others.  I had him as DT4 even before injury, so I wasn't as sold on the whole top 5 pick thing.  He looks great on tape, but DTs have a crazy high bust rate in the first round.  Jurrell Casey doesn't look like the player he used to be, but Mack looks great, so if Simmons can come on and look pretty good in a few games near the end, even just in limited time, I'd feel much better about our draft.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I wouldn't mind, I guess, but I would really like to see him in action a bit at the end of the season to see where he is.  I don't think I was as high on him as a lot of others.  I had him as DT4 even before injury, so I wasn't as sold on the whole top 5 pick thing.  He looks great on tape, but DTs have a crazy high bust rate in the first round.  Jurrell Casey doesn't look like the player he used to be, but Mack looks great, so if Simmons can come on and look pretty good in a few games near the end, even just in limited time, I'd feel much better about our draft.

I think he was better than Devin white, Clelin Ferrell, & Daniel Jones, his skillset reminds me of Fletcher Cox 

38 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I think he was better than Devin white, Clelin Ferrell, & Daniel Jones, his skillset reminds me of Fletcher Cox 

I'd agree on the last two there, but I thought White checked all the boxes.  I had a few other players ahead of him, along with Williams, Oliver, and Wilkins.  If he'd blown up the combine, maybe he goes higher, but it's hard for me to picture Ed Oliver and Christian Wilkins falling to 9 and 13, but Simmons going top 5.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Could pass it tomorrow, but with the bye coming, I’m just not sure it’s worth it for them. I’d keep him questionable anyways, forces us to prepare for two completely different QBs.

I think that's exactly what they're doing. He was limited Wednesday and Thursday then was a full participant at practice today. The Bills reporters on the podcast i listen to say he was playing ping pong games in the locker and very energetic so i think he's 100% playing. 

Should be a defensive, low scoring battle. Our D hasn't allowed over 17 points this year and looks elite after shutting Brady down last week. I think it'll be 1st to score 20 or which ever team forces a turnover and gives their O good field position. 

I'll go with 17-13 Bills. I think we're a couple plays away from being 4-0 with a W over the Patriots but i wouldn't be shocked if it was 17-13 Titans. Hoping for an injury free game!

• Like 1

Like Byard said about Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen is a gunslinger and will give this defense chances to make a plays (assuming he plays). He has a major turnover problem. In 16 career games played, he has 18 INTs and 13 Fumbles (has only lost 4 of them though).

If he throws a pickable pass(es) or puts the ball on the turf, our defense must take advantage in a game like this.