Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, TitanSS said:

Lol Davis is beat instantly and he trips over the defender Davis was supposed to block because he was already behind him.

Nice evidence lol

Davis is a rookie that missed all of training camp, his man is #97 Conklin man is #93 & beat his a$$ too like drum can’t you see ray Charles 

this man getting blown away like tumbled weed 🗣his tackle days are over he can’t anchor can’t get out on the edge in the screen game. Robinson should’ve Drafted Tunsil though I understood at the time why he didn’t because of the marijuana bong video, but imagine Tunsil & Lewan as bookend Tackles that’s a lot of athleticism on the Oline big guys that can move get to the 2nd level, you can pull, trap, & screen game 😩

Literally all you've proven is that you can find bad reps of someone on Twitter.

Hint: You can do that for anyone and you shouldn't let Twitter form your opinions for you.

You've now had to go back to previous years to find a 5th or 6th bad rep as if you don't think any RT in the NFL has those when placed on an island.

Every single offensive linemen wins and loses reps. Do you want me to go through and find 6 good reps from Nate Davis which I make as an argument to prove he's a future All-Pro. Do you actually think that would prove anything?

Edited by TitanSS

13 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Davis is a rookie that missed all of training camp, his man is #97 Conklin man is #93 & beat his a$$ too like drum can’t you see ray Charles 

Yeah, you're still wrong. He's already behind him and then Conklin's man gives him a push and he trips over Davis' man. All the others you posted are on Conklin, you don't gotta exaggerate the one that isn't.

Edited by TitanSS

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah, you're still wrong. He's already behind him and then Conklin's man gives him a push and he trips over Davis' man.

He trips over Davis man but he’s beating already off the inside spin move of Davis man wasn’t there jack wasn’t going to recover he can’t anchor 

Dennis Kelly is only versatile in the sense that he can go play left tackle and suck at it. Conklin could manage to suck at left tackle too I bet.

Conklin is a superior tackle to Kelly. Conklin and Jones have been the only two reliable o-linemen on the team thus far this season. It's hard for them to look good when the 3 other guys on the line are constantly getting their **** pushed in.

A lot of Titans fans I know thought Roos and Stewart started looking worse when the interior OL went to crap as well, when in reality their level of play was still at least similar to years prior.

There may not be a unit that relies more on each other than the offensive line.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Dennis Kelly is only versatile in the sense that he can go play left tackle and suck at it. Conklin could manage to suck at left tackle too I bet.

Conklin is a superior tackle to Kelly. Conklin and Jones have been the only two reliable o-linemen on the team thus far this season. It's hard for them to look good when the 3 other guys on the line are constantly getting their **** pushed in.

A lot of Titans fans I know thought Roos and Stewart started looking worse when the interior OL went to crap as well, when in reality their level of play was still at least similar to years prior.

There may not be a unit that relies more on each other than the offensive line.

Kline sucked, Spain sucked outside of run blocking, and Jones was not playing as well as he was last year and Kelly looked better to me last year than Conklin has this year. The linemen sucking next to him is a bad excuse. If Conklin looks superior to you than Kelly idk what you're watching.