Kirk Cousins FACTS

Nbanflguy

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

What other QBs? You aren't seriously talking about the 3 i mentioned are you?

You had Bridgewater but never let him recover from his injury and look what he has done with the Saints while Brees has been out. 

The other QB's I was refereing to were Brady, Brees, Rodgers.

22 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So when you mention the line or bad teams is that why Rosen hasn't shined? Is that why No Browns QB has been successful? We could say that for soo many QB's and RB's who haven't performed well because they didn't have a Great OLine. Tony Romo didn't have the Oline and RB that Dak is playing with now. 

What other player got paid 84 million guranteed without winning a playoff game? None! This is what it balls down too for me. Some of the greatest players at his position and outside of his position never saw that kind of money but did more when it mattered most against more adversity. If you were to go by just his stats, you could say he's better than Brady. While the Truth of the matter is We all know he couldn't hold Brady jockstrap. Getting over Adversity is what takes you from Average to Good to Great. If he can't overcome adversity he shouldn't be mentioned with the Greats. He was Great against Average team will be his track record. 

So I didn't see this edit before I posted. You actually did compare him to the greats😅

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Looking at the Vikings schedule. Will the cowboys count as the first chance for a quality win?  On the road Sunday night. Or will we find out how bad the cowboys are after the game.

Obviously the chiefs and Redskins won't count

Get the Vikings back to the playoffs 1st and do what the Keenum did. I know you don't have the same OC and all that now, but Cousins is soooo much better he has to find a way to Get the job done. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

You had Bridgewater but never let him recover from his injury and look what he has done with the Saints while Brees has been out. 

Bridgewater is in a perfect system for him. I'm sure that was a tough to let him go but they really didn't know how he come back after not playing for 2 seasons.

No one in their right mind would take Cousins over those 3

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Get the Vikings back to the playoffs 1st and do what the Keenum did. I know you don't have the same OC and all that now, but Cousins is soooo much better he has to find a way to Get the job done. 

We'll see what happens. I just want to figure out what will be a quality win before the game. Teams seem to magically be a lot worse after the Vikings beat them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

The Vikings training staff were the ones that helped him recover. 

17 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Bridgewater is in a perfect system for him. I'm sure that was a tough to let him go but they really didn't know how he come back after not playing for 2 seasons.

No one in their right mind would take Cousins over those 3

Your dodging my question or we just clearly don't have the same goal in mind for our teams. I want a SuperBowl. So no matter where Haskins was drafted if when his time comes, he showed he doesn't poccess the skills needed to get us there, I'd be looking for a new QB. Haskins would have to not only produce good to great games against below average or average teams but the good ones as well. 

Teams like Greenbay, Cowboys, Chiefs, Patriots, Seahawks, Ravens, Steelers, Bears just to name a few. 

Edited by Skins212689

11 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

We'll see what happens. I just want to figure out what will be a quality win before the game. Teams seem to magically be a lot worse after the Vikings beat them

What team that made it to the playoff has he beaten in his career? He beat the Packers with us in the regualr season, but than in the Playoffs (at home) what happen? 35-14 I believe was the score yet stat wise his numbers where still good. Once again I want a SuperBowl not a stat guy. You play for SuperBowls not just the regular season.

Edited by Skins212689

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

The Vikings training staff were the ones that helped him recover. 

So your Franchise should've had enough since to let the guy get another shot to prove himself. Instead they let him go for the 84 million dollar guy who stinks it up against Better competition. 

22 hours ago, upriser7 said:

No...it doesn't..it's a proven myth that you need to 'Establish the run' for Play Action to work. Cook was also balling in one of the earlier games when Cousins had a terrible game.

Your posts have been very on point in this topic.  I can tell you that the only reason you're facing opposition from this guy is because he's a bitter Skins fan who is stuck with nothing at QB currently and maybe Haskins as their QB of the future.  I was concerned with Kirk's struggles too, but I've been saying forever that this offensive line is the real problem with the team and I think these last few weeks have proven that point to be correct

9 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Your dodging my question or we just clearly don't have the same goal in mind for our teams. I want a SuperBowl. So no matter where Haskins was drafted if when his time comes, he showed he doesn't poccess the skills needed to get us there, I'd be looking for a new QB. Haskins would have to not only produce good to great games against below average or average teams but the good ones as well. 

Teams like Greenbay, Cowboys, Chiefs, Patriots, Seahawks, Ravens, Steelers just to name a few. 

I want a super bowl. I realize the Vikings have never won a super bowl. It's not that easy. Where are these available Super Bowl quarterbacks? I think Cousins gives us a better chance than Keenum. The jury is out on Bridgewater but there's no guarantee he would have been any better last year. Who would we drafted at 30? Jackson? Apparently he's a running back player QB.

You keep dodging my point about this being a team game