Kirk Cousins FACTS

Nbanflguy

33 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Let's see this type of perfomance against a winning team! Let's see this Cousins without a RB that gives him 25 carries for 142 amd 2 TDs. 5.7 yards a carry. 

Cousins performances doesn't have much to do with Cook...it has to do with change in Vikings offensive schemes and playcalling earlier in the season

40 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Let's see this type of perfomance against a winning team! Let's see this Cousins without a RB that gives him 25 carries for 142 amd 2 TDs. 5.7 yards a carry. 

Why stop there? Take way Diggs and Thielen. Rudolph. Take his offensive line away too. Then we'll see what he can do.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Why stop there? Take way Diggs and Thielen. Rudolph. Take his offensive line away too. Then we'll see what he can do.

Arron Rodger, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, the Greats have won against the best due to there own natural gift of making OTHERS around them better. Kirk Cousins isn't in that category. Again when this guy can beat GREAT competition than we can talk until than I stand by my words.

23 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Cousins performances doesn't have much to do with Cook...it has to do with change in Vikings offensive schemes and playcalling earlier in the season

The run game opens up the passing game, vice verses. They have a great balance in Minnesota. Let's see what Kirk does when the Passing is needed more than the Run. He folds against winning competition. His stats may look good but rarely does the TEAM come out with a Win. 

28 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Thielen pretty much didn't play majority of the game today...after Thielen went out in first Quarter, the team scored 5 TDs in 7 drives, lot of them were long drives that started inside own 25. From watching Cousins over last year and half, I realized that the biggest factor that determines how Cousins is gonna perform on that day is how well the OL is gonna hold up...WRs, running game  etc are secondary factors. Stefansky(OC) has understood that Cousins biggest strength is Play Action and good thing is that they also seem to have realized that you need not necessarily 'establish the run' for play action to work.

Edited by upriser7

16 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

The run game opens up the passing game, vice verses. They have a great balance in Minnesota. Let's see what Kirk does when the Passing is needed more than the Run. He folds against winning competition. His stats may look good but rarely does the TEAM come out with a Win. 

No...it doesn't..it's a proven myth that you need to 'Establish the run' for Play Action to work. Cook was also balling in one of the earlier games when Cousins had a terrible game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

No...it doesn't..it's a proven myth that you need to 'Establish the run' for Play Action to work. Cook was also balling in one of the earlier games when Cousins had a terrible game.

Hey if you believe in "Mr You Like" I'm not gonna knock you. Enjoy the 84 million dollar guy.

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Let's see if all these Viking/Kirk fans are speaking this talk when things really matter. 

I didn't say that I am Cousins fan...I am just pointing out that you need not establish run for Play Action to work and also that Cousins struggles are directly related to how the OL performs on that day rather than whether it's a Prime Time game or afternoon game

Edited by upriser7