Bears QB Mitch Trubisky has dislocated left shoulder and slight labrum tear

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Agreed you have a point. Daniels is physically so limited which as the weather worsens might not help at all.

He's not very good.  He's short, not very mobile and doesn't have great arm strength.  He's been a career NFL backup for a reason.

1 hour ago, Magnifico said:

Agreed you have a point. Daniels is physically so limited which as the weather worsens might not help at all.

I know nothing about the guy other than what I saw yesterday, so he's an open book far as I'm concerned and I'm just voicing initial impressions.

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

It's to his non throwing shoulder.  This injury poses no real threat to his career longevity if he continues to play this year without surgery unlike Newton's injury.

But anyway I just came here for the comments that it doesn't matter because Chase Daniel is better :D

I took the Vikings +2.5 last week but didn't account for the mid-game upgrade at qb smdh

8 hours ago, Magnifico said:

I don't think Daniels is the sort of person to lose you a game through poor reads and woeful decision making because unlike Trub he doesn't struggle with accuracy/ consistently reading defences.

Agree on all except this.

It seems like that because he had a good game Sunday, but last year he was horrendous vs NYG. He was almost the sole reason Chicago lost that game. 

Ogletree got 2 INTs and one was a pick 6, Daniel had 4 fumbles, etc. He has even less game experience than Tru. That is crazy for a 10 year vet. 

The Bears could do far worse but this puts even more stress on the defense. If Hicks recovers quickly and whatever Smith's issue is resolved then it shouldn't be too big of an issue. 

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, topwop1 said:

But anyway I just came here for the comments that it doesn't matter because Chase Daniel is better :D

Let 'em have this one, top. On this forum, all it takes is for 1 game and social media to sway opinions--watching games don't matter anymore. When Daniel shows his true colors in a game where HC's and DC's are planning for him, these people will back into a corner and pretend they never said it.

Shhhh....context don't matter @Sugashane

Last year, Nagy decided to not play an entirely new offense in PS and we saw them have a terrible outing to open the season against the Packers and continue to slowly get better each week before playing better in week 4 against the Bucs. But that wasn't enough because "we played the bucs".

This year, same thing. The offense struggles in week 1 and continues to slowly progress each week and plays it's best in week 4. Then Mitch gets hurt and Daniel comes in puts together some nice drives and all of sudden Daniel is better. 

• Like 1