Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

First off Dallas is a run first team Elliott has 84 touches  in 4 game

Michael Gallup is the #1 WR option 

I love how people only talk about the number one draft pick for Mack not the 24 million than the Raiders spent on Trent Brown and Joyner.

So in your opinion who’s better Mack or Jacobs, Brown, Joyner and a #1 draft pick.

Edit...I'm being too negative so I deleted my rant. (see below LOL)  I'm a work in progress and still salty so...I'll ZIP IT   ^_^

Edited by G

19 minutes ago, G said:

Mack 100% no doubt. Trent  was overpaid to come here (next years money is NUTZ) and Joyner will be lucky to make the team next year. AB and Trent were my Mack's money comps and well AB is what we thought he was. We had to overpay because we showed how loyal we were to one of the best defenders in the NFL. We won but were still a joke from last year but if we consistently control the line of scrimmage like we did today, then we'll be in every game. Mack's contract isn't ish in a few seasons just like Carr's isn't now. Had we got Clowney for a 3rd well then maybe were on the right track but he NEVER mentioned wanting to come here. Ramsey did but I'm not giving up 2 1sts and paying him. We LOST in the trade with the Bears. It was/is stupid Jacobs is who we picked with the Bears pick, us trading Mack made us suck so bad we got #4 NUMBER FOUR!!! Yeah had we won more games we still would have had Jacobs, just not Ferrell and or Abram sooo Mack plus 2020, 2nd add our 3rd and 5th because we couldn't afford AB with Mack right?!? Jacobs because he would have been our pick not Ferrell and which looks better? 

PS I'll never move on from it. NEVER!!! LOLOLOLOL  

Edit: Love the kool aid that gets guzzed down from Gruden's jock with a win around here. LOL 

Stop with the incoherent rants. The trade is not complete and can't be judged yet. You love Mack, go be a Bears fan.

I can play the same game you are. If Mack was such a great guy, he would've reported and played under his contract. He forced his way out and didn't want to be a Raider. Get off that traitors jock!

This is what you sound like.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

First off Dallas is a run first team Elliott has 84 touches  in 4 game

Michael Gallup is the #1 WR option 

I love how people only talk about the number one draft pick for Mack not the 24 million than the Raiders spent on Trent Brown and Joyner.

So in your opinion who’s better Mack or Jacobs, Brown, Joyner and a #1 draft pick.

I didn't bring up the Mack thing and I'm on record it was the right move so wrong guy, but Michael Gallup the #1 option lol there is not one fact to support that period. I repeat Cooper leads the team in targets, snaps, yards, td's, receptions, everything. Your statement is not based in reality.

Edited by raidr4life

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I didn't bring up the Mack thing and I'm on record it was the right move so wrong guy, but Michael Gallup the #1 option lol there is not one fact to support that period. I repeat Cooper leads the team in targets, snaps, yards, td's, receptions, everything. Your statement is not based in reality.

First let me state my Mack opinion and this is not directed specifically at you @raidr4life.  Just using your quote as an extension of the conversation.  I can see the benefit of trading and keeping Mack.  The real issue is how it was handled and when the trade took place.  Right before the beginning of the season is a horrible time to trade a player who is a team captain and your best player.  Also the reason why we sent him to the Bears was they thought they would have the best picks.  I guess RM and Gruden did not take into account the impact Mack would have on the Bears or the impact Cooper would have on the Cowboys.  Our trades turned them into playoff teams.  Getting a first for Cooper was great if you believed he was the problem when it came to Carr.  I did not but I can understand the logic.

Now specifically for this game.  I gave us very little chance at winning and I think we should give 2 game balls away.  First one to Jacobs who played amazing and the second one to Nagy for not flying his team over until Friday.  Rookie mistake and I am happy Gruden was smart enough to fix that this year.  There is a lot to be negative about in this game but I would like to say this team showed a lot of heart at the end.  Normally we would collapse like a house of cards but they pulled it together.  This is the type of win that is needed to bring this team, especially because of how young they are, together.  Not saying they are not going to be growing pains and mistake free from here on out but they will be a more cohesive unit.  I this o-line gets better when Jackson returns I feel sorry for teams when we decide to pound the rock.  I know Hicks was a big lose but to do that to this front seven was impressive.  Lastly, does anybody hope this game leaves a lasting impression on Trevathan when he is looking for another team this off-season.  The kid played really well and I would love to sign him this off-season if e do not get a blue chip LBer in the draft.  Now if you will excuse me I have to heat up my crow for my late night snack.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Lmao. Dude is literally 2nd in the league in receiving yards and has 5 tds. Yet hes the third option.

Whatever fits your narrative I guess. Just dumb 

Stop just looking at the stats, Gallup was hurt for 2 games and still has 20 REC for 339.

That’s more yards and catches per game than Cooper.

7 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Stop just looking at the stats, Gallup was hurt for 2 games and still has 20 REC for 339.

That’s more yards and catches per game than Cooper.

Tells me to stop looking at the stats. Proceeds to bring up stats. Hmm ok. Gallup is very good but he's not the #1 on the team.

Amari just had 11 catches in one game and drew the coverage of top 10 CB Jaire Alexander and absolutely destroyed him. 

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Tells me to stop looking at the stats. Proceeds to bring up stats. Hmm ok. Gallup is very good but he's not the #1 on the team.

Amari just had 11 catches in one game and drew the coverage of top 10 CB Jaire Alexander and absolutely destroyed him. 

He’s a great number two when Gallup was hurt and he was the focus of the defense what did he do?

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

He’s a great number two when Gallup was hurt and he was the focus of the defense what did he do?

Gallup has less than 850 yards in his brief career yet youre calling him the #1 receiver over Amari (even though he draws CB1 coverage) who has literally been one of the more productive receivers in the league since being traded. 

Ridiculous. Some of you go way to far to hate on former players. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Gallup has less than 850 yards in his brief career yet youre calling him the #1 receiver over Amari (even though he draws CB1 coverage) who has literally been one of the more productive receivers in the league since being traded. 

Ridiculous. Some of you go way to far to hate on former players. 

I’m sorry is 850 yards for Rookie not a great year?

You never answer my question what happened to Cooper when Gallup wasn’t playing?