Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

This is the type game where we watch Carr. How does he play against a defense that will pressure him throughout? This is the type spot where Carr skeptics need to see him not get happy feet and start throwing erratic because he can't handle pressure.

IMO, this is a big spot for Carr to quiet some doubts on him. Show he can take on a great defense and be a gamer for the team. If he folds in this one... going to be hard to feel positive about him.

Even in a loss, I want to see Carr play confident football. If he can do that, they can compete in this one.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This is the type game where we watch Carr. How does he play against a defense that will pressure him throughout? This is the type spot where Carr skeptics need to see him not get happy feet and start throwing erratic because he can't handle pressure.

IMO, this is a big spot for Carr to quiet some doubts on him. Show he can take on a great defense and be a gamer for the team. If he folds in this one... going to be hard to feel positive about him.

Even in a loss, I want to see Carr play confident football. If he can do that, they can compete in this one.

all this, nice post!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Geezy said:

we will see if Trent Brown was worth the money this week lol hes going to have to earn his check vs Mack that is going in to make a statement . Sucks that this game isnt in Oakland. 

Would he be booed?

Absolutely not. It would 100% be a standing ovation. I say that with complete confidence. 

Ever heard a Raider fan speak bad of Mack? I think not. 

Carr will probably get booed actually if he’s ever with another team. Why? Because he sucks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Have people forgot how good Mack is? He would obliterate Brown 1 on 1. He can beat you in wayyyy more ways than Von Miller.

Leaning towards a Bears win. That defense is too good and Chase Daniel isn’t much of a downgrade from Mitch. 

Something like 24-10 Bears. I just don’t really see us scoring. Look at the Redskin game. 

Trent Brown has been dominant. He will get help but if he's relatively healthy (seems banged up every game) I want to see how he can do. He's getting paid to block the best. He has performed well. 

That said--Gruden isnt going to allow Mack to get away with 1v1. He will do everything he can to have Mack's impact minimized. Brown, a TE, and probably Ingold will be on him and quick throws will be flying all day.

For as much as Mack has been looking forward to this game, you can bet Gruden has been preparing to face him. He doesnt want to look stupid over the trade in this game. Gruden will be ready. 

And to the other poster: they won't move Mack to Miller. If they would, yes Kolton would get extra help. Mack plays against RT.

• Like 1

Bears right now are only -4 which is surprising. I expect it to move a lot by Sunday.

Big game for Gruden. Worst thing that can happen is if Mack goes absolutely bananas and wreck **** and the Raiders get blown out. Raiders lose and Mack get no sacks. Gruden can breathe and not have to deal with the media backlash. 

I’m running the ball right at Mack every time he’s up against Brown. Against Miller I’m running right behind Brown and sending s InGold to help block Mack. When Mack isn’t in the game I’m throwing deep. Gruden just needs to admit it that Mack will be a force so force the other great defenders to make the play. Probably need to send the TE late to chip after InGold does. Triple team as he’s a bad man and motivated. Doubt he’d crush Carr but don’t let that be a possibility. 24-14 Bears because we focused too much on Mack. I’m more worried about the backup QB proving himself.