Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

3 minutes ago, holyghost said:

It's really strange to say this, but looking at it right now adding Jacobs may have done more to improve this team than keeping Mack did or would've. Not implying he is a better player. It just seems he makes us better, and having Mack just didn't help that much except for the one year (which was more a success due to Carr's great year). Perhaps it can be credited to him easing the burden on Carr directly. Looks truly like a case where both teams win in the trade.

Nah you over thinking it.

• Like 2

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Ok, D made up for it.

Good game guys. Cheers.

Now, we've just got to learn to play a full game. I'm tired of starting out hot and getting iced by halftime.

I tuned in late but it looks well coached by Gruden to me. Have a skeleton crew at WR? Lean on the OL and RB you heavily invested in. Lean on the TEs you intentionally sought out. Unless you have Rodgers, Brady, or Mahomes, I don't think you try to attack this team in the air with depleted WRs. The last drive was great play calling and execution aside from the slant (could have been placed better but should have been caught)

• Like 1