Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

3 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

We should also keep in mind that they were playing their backup qb.

Their back up QB worried more than Mitch did. Hicks was the bigger deal and he and Smith making the game I thought we were finished and his arm injury helped us control the line of scrimmage. However both offensive and defensive lines moved their opponents off the ball. We had a good game plan, were prepared and did more than just the opening drive and following drive. We make mistakes. Ritchie took us out of FG range with one. Carr/Jacobs pitch really changed momo and Bears defense started feeding off that but we kept fighting and WON. We haven't seen that from this team until now. Gives me hope for improvement and we will be healthier and motivated by the next game. If we play all 4 quarters as well as we played the first half, then we could beat any team with ball control and keeping it out of the other teams hands. The Defense looked a lot better but had it's mistakes too. Morrow was balling and making an impact. It's still early in the season but some of these guys are improving as a UNIT. This win is a confidence boost and GB looks like they're destroying Dallas so we might be their sleeper game but after watching our oline vs the Bears D... I doubt any team sleeps on us now.

9 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I don’t care about the numbers he puts up he’s the second option maybe the third.

Who the first 2 options then? I mean he leads the team in targets, snaps, receptions, yards, and TD's so...

Edited by raidr4life

21 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

So let me get this straight Cooper is the 2WR in Dallas and Mack  just lost to the Raiders with no sacks.

I guess Gruden was right.

LOL No...just no. Mack and 2nd in 2020 for #24/ 1st in 2020 that might be 15 picks difference and 2020 3rd? Wait we got 27 for Cooper and gave up early 3rd and 5th for AB. Oh wait snap...

Mack trade destroyed chemistry and we tanked because of it. Jacobs has been our only 1st who has lived up to it and it was a late 1st. (Bears pick) but we could have gotten him with our 1st as Ferrell wouldn't be as big of a need with Mack on the team. Before this game, Mack had almost more sacks since leaving than our whole team has had. So add those sacks and give more to the guys around him for the attention he gets and...With Mack and our fast start we might beat KC. Had our team played Minny like they did today we could win that one too. Carr plays better because he has his best friend on his team and they hold each other accountable.

We LOST the Mack trade and it will go down as one of the dumbest trades in history. Trade Carr tomorrow to the Bears and they WIN the Super Bowl and not just 1...Not go to but WIN IT...

We won today because of a great plan from traveling early the team is together without family/friends distractions so the build chemistry. Heavy dose of Jacobs and he got hurt but still churned it out showing how much he wanted it. Oline manhandled the Bears D for most of the game. Special Teams and trick plays worked out but a few mistakes were made costing points. Defense played well and controlled the line of scrimmage. Put Mack on this team and our DB's look great. OC's have to focus on stopping him opens up opportunities for others. Today was a team effort all around. 

Cooper is showing his talent. He and Carr didn't have chemistry and our season was lost so AT THAT TIME it was wise to trade him for a 1st being he'll cost big bucks soon. Cooper a distraction...No but because no Cooper GRUDEN went after AB who IS a distraction. Gruden has been so wrong on so many levels, BUT I'm trying NOT to be negative but when I see any posts thinking trading Mack was right/a good idea or showing Gruden was wise for cap reasons?!? Well you're asking for it. LOL

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Who the first 2 options then? I mean he leads the team in targets, snaps, receptions, yards, and TD's so...

First off Dallas is a run first team Elliott has 84 touches  in 4 game

Michael Gallup is the #1 WR option 

I love how people only talk about the number one draft pick for Mack not the 24 million than the Raiders spent on Trent Brown and Joyner.

So in your opinion who’s better Mack or Jacobs, Brown, Joyner and a #1 draft pick.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I love how people only talk about the number one draft pick for Mack not the 24 million than the Raiders spent on Trent Brown and Joyner.

So in your opinion who’s better Mack or Jacobs, Brown, Joyner and a #1 draft pick.

You get it and you're exactly correct.  Mack is a great player there is no disputing that but we got the better end of that deal and it pretty clear.  We got Jacobs, Brown, Joyner and another number 1 pick.  The talking head fools on TV never bring this up so average fans who are clueless about football just assume the Raiders got fleeced bc they traded away a great player....  Wrong.

39 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Explain how gallup is the number one option please? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You get it and you're exactly correct.  Mack is a great player there is no disputing that but we got the better end of that deal and it pretty clear.  We got Jacobs, Brown, Joyner and another number 1 pick.  The talking head fools on TV never bring this up so average fans who are clueless about football just assume the Raiders got fleeced bc they traded away a great player....  Wrong.

For argument's sake, what about the money we didn't end up paying AB? Know who costs about that amount? Yeah you do. Not sure if we flip Cooper with Mack around but if we do, we can still take Jacobs with that pick most likely. OR with our first pick knowing Gruden. We likely wouldn't need Ferrell. Odds are with Mack I'd say we pick 10-15 range last year. So we take him there or on a small trade down. So many options with our without the Cooper trade in the first. And then the 2nd round pick becomes Abram or Nasir Adderley, Mullens is a luxury anyway. Would I miss Joyner? Nah, not really.