Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

28 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’m sorry is 850 yards for Rookie not a great year?

You never answer my question what happened to Cooper when Gallup wasn’t playing?

I said 850 yards for his brief career. Gallup barely had 500 yards his rookie year but I guess that's good enough to proclaim him a #1 receiver over Amari, who after this year will have his 4th 1000 yard season in 5 years. 

And without Gallup, Amari had a 90 yard 2 TD game. And then then another 50 yards vs NO when the whole team struggled. 

You're reaching and you look foolish. 

There's about 5-10 pages of Raiders fans in full rage mode somewhere in this thread.  I'm not going to look for it, but I'm sure glad we can all look back and laugh at it if we chose to.  The 3rd quarter will no longer be spoken of.  Good game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

There's about 5-10 pages of Raiders fans in full rage mode somewhere in this thread.  I'm not going to look for it, but I'm sure glad we can all look back and laugh at it if we chose to.  The 3rd quarter will no longer be spoken of.  Good game.

A few of us tried our best not to overreact!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A few of us tried our best not to overreact!

I shouted it was not a fumble on that 4th and 1 run like someone just hit my kid.  I pounded my table a good 20 times.  My adrenaline was through the roof.  I was shaking like a drug addict.  

• Like 1

I was in a rage in the third quarter as well. The worst thing about it was some old dude in the bar was sitting next to us supporting the Bears and was taunting me because I'd been cheering plays earlier on when the Raiders were dominating.

He left before the end...

22 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

For argument's sake, what about the money we didn't end up paying AB? Know who costs about that amount? Yeah you do. Not sure if we flip Cooper with Mack around but if we do, we can still take Jacobs with that pick most likely. OR with our first pick knowing Gruden. We likely wouldn't need Ferrell. Odds are with Mack I'd say we pick 10-15 range last year. So we take him there or on a small trade down. So many options with our without the Cooper trade in the first. And then the 2nd round pick becomes Abram or Nasir Adderley, Mullens is a luxury anyway. Would I miss Joyner? Nah, not really.

I understand what you're saying but this team isn't a Mack away from a super bowl push and with our current roster we are at least a few years away.  Say we are close 3 years from now, we have a 32 year old Mack and paying him 25 a year.  With our roster in 18 and 19, getting rid of Mack and getting younger while building depth was the right move at the price point he was asking.  It's quite simple if you think about it.  

This team is missing a number 1 WR and our D is horrific.  An elite #1 and a stud pass rushing DE are positions that must be addressed via draft and FA next offseason if we are to make a jump forward as a team.

I remember everyone last year clamoring for meaningless wins and guys were pumped after we beat Arizona.  I was pissed bc I knew that worthless win cost us the #2 pick in the draft and a shot at Bosa, who I'm watching tonight and he is a flat out stud.   

53 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I understand what you're saying but this team isn't a Mack away from a super bowl push and with our current roster we are at least a few years away.  Say we are close 3 years from now, we have a 32 year old Mack and paying him 25 a year.  With our roster in 18 and 19, getting rid of Mack and getting younger while building depth was the right move at the price point he was asking.  It's quite simple if you think about it.  

This team is missing a number 1 WR and our D is horrific.  An elite #1 and a stud pass rushing DE are positions that must be addressed via draft and FA next offseason if we are to make a jump forward as a team.

I remember everyone last year clamoring for meaningless wins and guys were pumped after we beat Arizona.  I was pissed bc I knew that worthless win cost us the #2 pick in the draft and a shot at Bosa, who I'm watching tonight and he is a flat out stud.   

I wouldn't say the D is that bad. They are for sure more scheme, coordination, and effort than talent, but they aren't terrible. Give them a few more good pieces and they will look a lot better. Add a LB, another DE, and if corner play can improve marginally, we'll be in business.

11 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I wouldn't say the D is that bad. They are for sure more scheme, coordination, and effort than talent, but they aren't terrible. Give them a few more good pieces and they will look a lot better. Add a LB, another DE, and if corner play can improve marginally, we'll be in business.

Our LB's suck and we have no pass rush which makes our secondary appear worse than they actually are.  The losses of Abram and Burfect will haunt us all season.  

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Our LB's suck and we have no pass rush which makes our secondary appear worse than they actually are.  The losses of Abram and Burfect will haunt us all season.  

We had a bad rush game against the colts awesome OL, but we looked better against the bears. I thought Morrow and Whitehead played fine at LB. Especially Morrow. He's really coming along. Hurst was dealing with something and is finally healthy, which he really showed off on that last sack.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jerry said:

I left FF it got so bad. Returned at the end of the game to catch up and THEN I went rage mode after calling out others. Hypocrite I am and find the negativity hard too shake after bathing in it for so long. :S