Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

We still have another first round pick this upcoming draft from them.  Hold your horses.  Maybe they go 3-13 and we get Chase Young.  Just breathe.

If the Raiders go 3-13 they’re taking a QB. They need a face of the franchise going into Vegas and if they go 3-13 odds are Carr was sub par. 

I mean Tua could be the only good QB in the next draft making Young the BPA but i think it’s going to be hard to get a top pick this year with all the garbage teams around the NFL. 

DC keeping the peace. I’d love to hear his honest thoughts the day Mack was traded. He may have even cursed a little lol.

Mack over Ramsey every damn day. Throw in Josh Allen and we’re good. 

Man if our OL can pass protect and get some movement up front, we have a chance. Without Hicks, the interior OL will need to be a strength to get movement in the run game and keep the pocket clean.

Need to feature Jacobs and Waller again. Jacobs still needs more creative pass game usage, like snaps from the slot/actual routes out of the backfield.

The defense needs to tighten up again. If they can play like they did last week with a little more rush against a more shaky OL in comparison to Indy, we'll be in good shape.

I'm trying not to homer. I do think with Daniel at QB, we have a shot.

It's all about how we start for me. Jump out to a quick 14-0 lead like last week and we should be able to win. If we are held in check early it becomes more like the Vikings game from an offensive standpoint. If our defense can stop them it becomes a struggle.

we need to stick with the run this game, Jacobs needs 20+ carries. If we can stay out of obvious pass down we will be in decent shape. got to stay out of those 3rd and longs where they can pin their ears back. This is the type of game Grudens ball control offense needs to come thru. Heavy dose of Jacobs and Waller with a few shots to Willams. If the defense is over aggressive i can see Davis getting involved with some type of jet sweep/reverse.

defense needs to play sound, fundamental football. They dont have an explosive offense or play makers like Minny or KC, i like our matchups on the outside with Conley and Worley. This game will come down to field position, if we can give our offense some short fields where we can stack a few scoring drives we should be good.

We have to stop beating ourselves, extending or killing drives by penalty is killing us. We need to play smart and disciplined.

i need a game from Carr, be the man and lead this team!

27 minutes ago, Geezy said:

we need to stick with the run this game, Jacobs needs 20+ carries. If we can stay out of obvious pass down we will be in decent shape. got to stay out of those 3rd and longs where they can pin their ears back. This is the type of game Grudens ball control offense needs to come thru. Heavy dose of Jacobs and Waller with a few shots to Willams. If the defense is over aggressive i can see Davis getting involved with some type of jet sweep/reverse.

defense needs to play sound, fundamental football. They dont have an explosive offense or play makers like Minny or KC, i like our matchups on the outside with Conley and Worley. This game will come down to field position, if we can give our offense some short fields where we can stack a few scoring drives we should be good.

We have to stop beating ourselves, extending or killing drives by penalty is killing us. We need to play smart and disciplined.

I can see a lot of screen passes

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

Agree with this, however, after watching the Viking - Bears game that defense is going to be very, very tough to play against - made Cook very ineffective but our OL should be better than the Vikings. Offensively, Daniel is probably just about as proficient as Trubisky so they won't lose a lot there but i can see Robinson and mismatches with Cohen being a problem. Burton is a pretty handy TE too.

It's impossible not to mention Mack but we simply have to limit the damage with him as he makes their whole D tick. We absolutely can't leave him 1 v 1 but I can see Trent Brown being asked a lot to take him on and running right at him to try and tire him out. Their D has been giving away a few penalties of late and they certainly are not frightening on O but I just think their D will be a step too far, especially if we go away from the run too quickly as is customary.