Broncos OLB Bradley Chubb tears ACL; out for year

RaidersAreOne

I picked Chubb for DPOY this year.  He played on a torn ACL yesterday and still had a huge impact on the game

Theres no real reason to watch the Broncos now.  Yes, they’re in more of a rebuilding mode than their GM wants to admit, but this isn’t even a bad team at this point.  This is a team that should have started 3-1 and is probably better than the Raiders on both sides of the ball and is just having absolutely horrible luck

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The real question is how much losing is it going to take to pile up before they punt the season and throw Lock in at QB.

They have to be considering it already.  Not because Flacco has played badly (which he really hasn’t), but because the season is basically lost at this point and Elway has to do something to make it looks like he has a plan.  As long as he attaches himself to Lock at some point this season, he can probably buy himself an extra year of “evaluation”

Just now, footbull3196 said:

I picked Chubb for DPOY this year.  He played on a torn ACL yesterday and still had a huge impact on the game

Theres no real reason to watch the Broncos now.  Yes, they’re in more of a rebuilding mode than their GM wants to admit, but this isn’t even a bad team at this point.  This is a team that should have started 3-1 and is probably better than the Raiders on both sides of the ball and is just having absolutely horrible luck

Come on, man.

Bad news for the Broncos, though. Chubb is a baller and I’m happy we won’t have to face him later in the season.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Come on, man.

Bad news for the Broncos, though. Chubb is a baller and I’m happy we won’t have to face him later in the season.

Ask the bears / jaguars fans whether Denver should have won and they’ll tell you that their teams deserved to lose those games.  Raiders also looked like hot garbage for most of the game outside of the first quarter.  Broncos moved the ball extremely well starting near the end of the first half

9 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Eh. The Raiders game they just got their butts kicked. The Packers game is a typical "do a lot of things well but make too many mistakes" road loss for a young team. They went 0-2 in coin flip games, so they probably should be 1-3.