Week 1 Overreaction Thread

MightyMouse07

The Seahawks have a terrible offense.

The Seahawks had a really rough showing offensively at Green Bay, but I believe throughout the course of the season that things will iron themselves out.  The Packers are an awesome team and will be one of the teams heading toward the finish line in the NFC when it's all said and done.  I feel that the Seahawks probably need to utilize Russell Wilson as a runner a bit more, but as the offensive line - and just the offense in general continues to build chemistry, we will see an improved Seahawks offense.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

And the team was garbage the first year, mediocre the 2nd year, and finally good in the 3rd, but Carr had a broken finger in one game? The first game I'll admit we were completely outplayed. But the second game, he played poorly in large part due to cold weather in combination with his broken finger.

Carr's also never had a real threat at the tight end position, which he finally does now. That should help at least somewhat going against KC. Especially if weather conditions aren't super cold/rainy. Also a defense that isn't an embarrassment might help too.

I think you guys win the Thursday Game coming up.

Cant really avoid the weather though bro 

Fastest player in the NFL...Kareem Hunt

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eric_Edholm/status/907595370523451393

Also how do i embed tweets?

(So, when you paste the link a black bar pops up and say "pasted as rich text". Next to that is a hyperlink that will offer to remove rich text formatting. Click the link and the embed feature will take over. Let me know if that works).

- ET

Archived