Week 1 Overreaction Thread

MightyMouse07

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Trying to recreate the issue - I don't show anything wrong when I checked your message, but don't know why it's not embedding. Give me a few to play around with it.

I think it is because he copied the link from the Chiefs website/forum and it linked it from there (if you notice when you click on the link he linked it has a whole bunch of other stuff in the url when it pops up). If you click on the dude's twitter and find the tweet from there and copy/paste it should work.

The 2017 AFC West could be one of the best single season divisions of all time.

The Browns will finish ahead of the Bengals in AFC North.

The Jaguars and Ravens are the top two defenses in the league.

The Patriots will take a step back this year.

The Colts will pick top 5 this year. Will get Harbaugh next year and turn the franchise around.

2017 will have several teams with historically terrible O-lines

Eagles are the best team in the NFC East (Although I said this before the season started)

On 9/11/2017 at 1:21 PM, Matts4313 said:

The NFL screwed themselves in LA and it will come back to bite them. They had a team in the Raiders that 1) are up and coming and 2) have a HUGE So. Cal fan base and looked past them to 2 teams the city and state could care less about. This will ultimately end poorly. 1 team maybe. Adding the Chargers... just plain dumb. 

22 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

If he played Kizer every week, he would be. 

If he played Kizer every week he'd be the league MVP. In all seriousness though he looks like a strong contender for DROY. He made several splash plays in preseason, and obviously had a great start against the Browns in week 1. Was really bummed when he went just before the Saints were up to pick with their 32nd pick. 

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

If he played Kizer every week he'd be the league MVP. In all seriousness though he looks like a strong contender for DROY. He made several splash plays in preseason, and obviously had a great start against the Browns in week 1. Was really bummed when he went just before the Saints were up to pick with their 32nd pick. 

He passed the usual tests for the weekly and yearly awards. I.E he had a great stats on the box score. Closer analysis would show him being washed away quite often, but recovering to make a clean up sack as Kizer holds on to the ball for 7 seconds. Good motor though. 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

He passed the usual tests for the weekly and yearly awards. I.E he had a great stats on the box score. Closer analysis would show him being washed away quite often, but recovering to make a clean up sack as Kizer holds on to the ball for 7 seconds. Good motor though. 

Sure the 1st sack was due to Kizer scrambling around, and Watt staying with the play, but didn't he have 2 sacks and also had a nice INT near the sideline?

Here are the other big plays. He beats Joe Thomes with a great spin move on his sack, and makes a very acrobatic INT for a LB.

6 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Sure the 1st sack was due to Kizer scrambling around, and Watt staying with the play, but didn't he have 2 sacks and also had a nice INT near the sideline?

Here are the other big plays. He beats Joe Thomes with a great spin move on his sack, and makes a very acrobatic INT for a LB.

First one is absolutely on Kizer. What is he doing throwing that? Notice 4 more Steelers in the vicinity....

2nd one is a great move, but again, I fancy Kizer should have that out on the drop and step. Holds it for an extra second.

8 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

First one is absolutely on Kizer. What is he doing throwing that? Notice 4 more Steelers in the vicinity....

2nd one is a great move, but again, I fancy Kizer should have that out on the drop and step. Holds it for an extra second.

It wasn't a great throw by Kizer as he clearly underthrew the WR, but it was still a great play by Watt.

Archived