Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

The NFL trade deadline is October 29 so we are still a little ways away from that date, but are you hearing any trade rumors concerning your team? Or are there players you think your team should trade away or trade for?

I live in Denver and with the loss yesterday, along with the breaking news of Bradley Chubb out for the year with a torn ACL, the local radio guys are saying it might be time to think about trading away players like Emmanuel Sanders, Chris Harris, and even Von Miller to stock up draft picks and plan for a rebuild 

I know the Broncos would hate to help out the Patriots but I could see them as a team interested in Sanders 

So.....any rumors floating around out there?

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

9 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

The NFL trade deadline is October 29 so we are still a little ways away from that date, but are you hearing any trade rumors concerning your team? Or are there players you think your team should trade away or trade for?

I live in Denver and with the loss yesterday, along with the breaking news of Bradley Chubb out for the year with a torn ACL, the local radio guys are saying it might be time to think about trading away players like Emmanuel Sanders, Chris Harris, and even Von Miller to stock up draft picks and plan for a rebuild 

I know the Broncos would hate to help out the Patriots but I could see them as a team interested in Sanders 

If he were to become available, I hope the Saints would inquire. Saints are in desperate need of WR help behind Thomas, again.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

3 team trade, Trent Williams to the Jaguars, Melvin Gordon to the Redskins and Jalen Ramsey to the Chargers. Draft picks can even it out.

as an Austin Ekeler owner, I approve of this trade.

Unless the Bengals could be involved and get Williams somehow. 

1 hour ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

we could definitely use Sanders....