Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

What about a Corey Davis for Evan Engram move straight up?

Davis seems to play better with Ryan Tannehill but Walker cant play forever. 

Hell to the no. CD is a beast he just needs a QB to throw him the friggin ball

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Hell to the no. CD is a beast he just needs a QB to throw him the friggin ball

You're right I picked him up in fantasy this past week and just wanted to feel validated for the move lol. 

Amari

Kenny Gollladay

Calvin Ridley 

Corey Davis.

And the 6 best rb group in our league = championship .

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We have been doing a ton of 2-3 TE sets with our WR's out, so Foster Moreau would be a good find in a super deep league. However with Williams back now who knows. I'd just focus on Waller and Jacobs as Raiders.

Yeah I have Chris Herndon as my TE2 right now. Might wait a week or two to see how that goes until I pickup Moreau.

Jacobs and Waller have been absolutely killing it for me recently.

4 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Just snatched Herndon last week and didn't get to pick up Walton but I'm set at RB now thankfully.

I think I went overkill with rbs once Barkley went down lol. I'm hoarding them now.

Saquon, Carson, Mack, Howard, D Henderson, Mark Walton. Lol. 

My teams going to look phenomenal in December though.

Just because I have read the rumor and as a Lions fan I do not want to trade him but was intrigued on what the offers may look like for Darius Slay? As a Lions fan I was thinking a 1st and a 2nd at least but I could be overvaluing him. What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, BZski said:

Just because I have read the rumor and as a Lions fan I do not want to trade him but was intrigued on what the offers may look like for Darius Slay? As a Lions fan I was thinking a 1st and a 2nd at least but I could be overvaluing him. What do you guys think?

1st and a 3rd is reasonable at this point. Probably would go higher with the right teams.

some teams might opt for a player instead or use a player knock the pick to lower.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

1st and a 3rd is reasonable at this point. Probably would go higher with the right teams.

some teams might opt for a player instead or use a player knock the pick to lower.

Slay is great but i would be so pissed if even the 2016 Packers gave up that much to get him. 

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Slay is great but i would be so pissed if even the 2016 Packers gave up that much to get him. 

Think it’d take like a good solid offer for the lions to do it. That’d get it done.

would be really rich for me, if they are fine with a first and a throwaway piece like a 5th or so so player the market would be there to get more.

the league is full of crappy corners

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Think it’d take like a good solid offer for the lions to do it. That’d get it done.

would be really rich for me, if they are fine with a first and a throwaway piece like a 5th or so so player the market would be there to get more.

the league is full of crappy corners

I was thinking something like Slay to TEN for WR- C. Davis, CB-Logan Ryan and a 2nd rd pick