Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

16 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Can you switch places with Elway and be the voice/decision maker of the team?

Weve already tried to hire @Forge to be the 49ers GM on a few occasions. 

That was until he picked Cleveland to win on MNF this week, now he is a social outcast who will be sent to Denver as punishment

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

The Saints have given up a lot of picks recently, you eventually need those guys but I understand going for it. I only think they would trade a 3 since they're missing their 2.

I don't actually think there's really a chance it happens. They just PAID Thomas, and they have a ton of key players coming up that are going to need extensions way before paying a high end WR to be a #2. 

On 9/30/2019 at 11:36 PM, Dome said:

And if Jerry had a team weed dealer for 30 years, it would be more than a rumor. NFL players ain’t exactly known for being the most reliable secret keepers. And not everyone is a lifetime Cowboy.

Got any sources or articles about these rumors? Now I’m interested. 

I gotta agree with this. No way Irvin among others could keep their mouth shut for long about that. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, N4L said:

Weve already tried to hire @Forge to be the 49ers GM on a few occasions. 

That was until he picked Cleveland to win on MNF this week, now he is a social outcast who will be sent to Denver as punishment

Well I've gone 4-0 picking the DEN opponent in our Forum pool, so really that's pretty weak.

Of course, you're 3-0....so yeah.   Burn it to the ground.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:30 PM, Forge said:

Golden tate got a third at the deadline last year, and I'd actually pay more for Sanders if we are being honest. 

That's fair.

Not a huge factor, but is a factor, Tate had like a 6 million salary last year, costing the Eagles like 3-4 million.  Sanders' salary is 10.25 million, so a trade now would likely be closer to the 7 million range if after week 5.