GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

631772582.jpeg&c=sc&w=1600&h=1094

Time for a new week. Didn't look great offensively last week so this week we need to improve versus the packers. We honestly need to involve Pollard more in our run game as Zeke has looked like the lesser playmaker at this moment.

Things to think about right now

• What should be our game plan versus the packers?
  • Does Pollard need more carries with how Zeke has been looking?
  • How much will the Tyron Injury impact us?
  • Will these offensive troubles bring our defense back to form like last year?

Team Updates

Edited by canadaluvsdallas
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nice, solid, classic GDT. 

I hate it.

Packers could be a bounce back for Zeke. Word is their run defense is terrible. 

Edit: @Malfatron how do we beat your cruddy team?

pound the rock.

dont give up on that.

Dont jump offsides or get caught with too many men or AR will throw a TD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

pound the rock.

dont give up on that.

Dont jump offsides or get caught with too many men or AR will throw a TD

If I tag Waldo, PML or OHIO you think they will also come tell me how to beat your cruddy team? For old times sake? Who else am I missing. Cwood, finny... Jesus Christ is everyone that played mafia on the old site a Packers fan? 

Conversely, the Cowboys can take heart in the fact that the Saints ripped off three straight wins after the Cowboys humbled their offense in Week 13 last season. Prescott and Co. may not be as good as they looked during their early-season Cupcake Wars, but they're not as bad as they looked Sunday night, either.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2855706-gridiron-digest-theres-more-to-the-chiefs-than-mahomes-magic#slide2

Malfatron is right about what you should do on offense.  In contrast I said on the Pack thread our defense needs to focus on your elite RB.

On Dallas defense without our best weapon (Adams) I would pressure Rodgers while still focusing on our run game. Let Rodgers choose among our very young and somewhat limited WR's.  He tends to take too long to choose.....

They beat us 7 out of 8 times. NOT THIS TIME!!! We lose this game and we are frauds. You can't figure out how to beat a team that lost to the Iggles at home???!!! After coming off an embarrassing but expected loss to the Aints???!!!

NOT THIS TIME.