GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

2 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Yes. Gallup is a high end fantasy wr3 if he is healthy.

Terry Mclaurin was a WR1 when healthy. He's the 13th best WR and didn't even play last week. 

I damn sure don't drop him. Maybe bench him. There has to be someone else to fall on the axe

10 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Yes. Gallup is a high end fantasy wr3 if he is healthy.

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Terry Mclaurin was a WR1 when healthy. He's the 13th best WR and didn't even play last week. 

I damn sure don't drop him. Maybe bench him. There has to be someone else to fall on the axe

Well I have Sterling Sharpe, Cooper Kupp, Chris Godwin & Terry Mc at my WR limit for my roster now.

Thinking to axe sterling? But he's had such a good week but that Gallup value is so nice

14 hours ago, Ace5 said:

I hate this time slot.

See the thing about teddy bridgewater is, he is very safe with the ball. The NOLA Saints also have a great DL, so this should be a big test for us. The Dome against Payton on primetime is always a tough match up. 

Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott took 18 snaps from under center and 39 in the shotgun. Prescott has been in the shotgun more snaps than under center in every game so far this season, but there has been much more balance in previous games (32-34 against the Giants, 32-36 in Washington, and 32-39 versus the Dolphins.)

Interesting stat. But I would thing blow out wins lead to more under center  snaps in 4th qtr that evened them out some. But who knows 

I just want to see a healthy Gallup and D Law on the field   And hopefully our OL holds up a little better. GB has a good frt 7 but not as good as NO

8 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Well I have Sterling Sharpe, Cooper Kupp, Chris Godwin & Terry Mc at my WR limit for my roster now.

Thinking to axe sterling? But he's had such a good week but that Gallup value is so nice

It's between a Giants WR and Gallup