Week Five: Bucs (2-2) @ Saints (3-1)

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're two and a half games back if we lose. We lead the division if we win. It's a HUGE game.

yup, the message has been consistent since training camp that winning only matters.  The final piece to see if they have matured is this week.  Terrific road win against a quality opponent, now do the same task again.  Playing a close game on Sunday is not good enough.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

yup, the message has been consistent since training camp that winning only matters.  The final piece to see if they have matured is this week.  Terrific road win against a quality opponent, now do the same task again.  Playing a close game on Sunday is not good enough.

maybe im just crazy but i DO NOT believe the Saints are a "quality" opponent WITHOUT Brees

no question in my mind, if we are to compete at all, we should win this game, if we lose it , hello draft

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Opportunity knocking for Miller, if the Saints want to play zone. I want to see Miller in the slot and attack the seam.  

Miller might've had his first NFL reception and TD against the Rams had Jameis not been hit as he threw. It was the play Mike got banged up and two Rams defenders ran into each other. Miller was streaking WIDE open across the back of the endzone.

I like his potential in this offense. Especially with BA's affinity for speed.

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Miller might've had his first NFL reception and TD against the Rams had Jameis not been hit as he threw. It was the play Mike got banged up and two Rams defenders ran into each other. Miller was streaking WIDE open across the back of the endzone.

I like his potential in this offense. Especially with BA's affinity for speed.

I hope he can fill that JJ Nelson role on offense.  Have a feeling we re going to see him on a WR screen eventually