Reality of Colbert.

VigilantZombie

18 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I wouldnt want AB back. Not for a second do I think he is sorry for anything. I think he is desperate for a job

He's coming off as bi-polar on twitter, or best case there's something wrong with him and someone else is posting the apologies.

My feeling is bi-polar.  He refers to AB and Antonio Brown as two different people, and I think he has an inability to understand that one is hurting the other and that's often a bi-polar issue.  

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

He's coming off as bi-polar on twitter, or best case there's something wrong with him and someone else is posting the apologies.

My feeling is bi-polar.  He refers to AB and Antonio Brown as two different people, and I think he has an inability to understand that one is hurting the other and that's often a bi-polar issue.  

he could also be running out of ways to try and apologize for his mistakes, a very desperate person at this point. Wait and see how bad this gets, because he might not be playing for a while or even again. He wasn't like this a few years ago, some have said that after the Burfict hit he started to change but I never kept track. Just keep him off this team, and hope he goes to a foe and eventually becomes their problemxD

On 12/11/2019 at 12:34 PM, 3rivers said:

I wold forget about AB , and win a SB without ben such as what is in progress B|

How anyone can consider bringing back AB is something I can't understand. Let him starve for a few years and laugh at all the social media posts and clips where he is (now) apologizing for the way he has misbehaved and mistreated people.  

Bell will probably be released too. 

Maybe Colbert deserves some credit here, for moving on from these 2 divas. Bell did roll a 251 though.

We are much more likely to spend the next 10 plus years getting excited at seasons like this and watching the Ravens go to the AFC championship multiple times while they win the division every year than we are to win a SB without Ben.

5 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

We are much more likely to spend the next 10 plus years getting excited at seasons like this and watching the Ravens go to the AFC championship multiple times while they win the division every year than we are to win a SB without Ben.

Meh, I'm not so sure. Obviously that all depends on LJ's health.  Ravens are already complaining about the hits he takes which as I suggested weeks ago is how you should play him.  His style of play doesn't last. This isn't to say he can't alter his style and just be a Pocket Passer with the ability to move around (a la Mahomes) but taking away that 75-100 yards rushing a game is a huge difference.  I'll give this Offensive game plan at most 3 more years.  Adjustments will have to be made after that if not before.