GDT Week 5: Bills @ Titans Music City Mirage

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Injury filled. Lost a ton of key players, barely won after thethey missed 4 kicks.

Hard to feel good after this one. The offense HAS to be more consistent. We're going nowhere if they aren't. 

Having to move 3 of the 5 starters on the OL certainly didn't help the second half.

Hoping Singletary coming back gives this O the extra spark it needs,

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Having to move 3 of the 5 starters on the OL certainly didn't help the second half.

Hoping Singletary coming back gives this O the extra spark it needs,

Is this part of the reason we haven't been pushing the ball down the field more? I like the improvement in the short to intermediate passing game, but I think the big plays have been absent this year.

16 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’ll take an ugly loss after all the losses over the years where we should’ve won. 

Yeah but this has strong 2011 vibes where one side of the ball just isn't consistent enough to keep that pace. Thankfully we get our bye this week and a psuedo "bye" the next week by playing Miami to get healthy. OL needs to get bodies back.

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yeah but this has strong 2011 vibes where one side of the ball just isn't consistent enough to keep that pace. Thankfully we get our bye this week and a psuedo "bye" the next week by playing Miami to get healthy. OL needs to get bodies back.

Do you see any possible way we lose to Miami Washington or the Steelers? I don’t. That’s 8 wins right there alone. I think we easily make the playoffs.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Do you see any possible way we lose to Miami Washington or the Steelers? I don’t. That’s 8 wins right there alone. I think we easily make the playoffs.

Never say never, desperate team with their back against the wall, stranger things. I'm not saying it'll happen but if the offense can't string together consistency the threat is always there. Allen had time today, and he was, mostly, effective, but we need more than a drive here and there. We need everything to start clicking because this defense is too talented to be wasted.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Never say never, desperate team with their back against the wall, stranger things. I'm not saying it'll happen but if the offense can't string together consistency the threat is always there. Allen had time today, and he was, mostly, effective, but we need more than a drive here and there. We need everything to start clicking because this defense is too talented to be wasted.

I definitely agree, getting Singletary back will help, getting our offensive line healthy and moving Ford inside will also help. Also wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Beane trade for a playmaker over the bye