GDT Week 5: Bills @ Titans Music City Mirage

Trentwannabe

19 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nothing yet on who's taking that empty roster spot.

I'm admittedly hopeful...

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/10/nfl-rumors-stefon-diggs-says-theres-truth-to-all-rumors-should-buffalo-bills-entertain-a-trade.html

I wouldn't call him a major "star" per se, but he is very consistent and has racked up almost 9 yards per target (would lead the WR's on our team) and 13 yards per reception (would be #2). For fantasy types, this equates to between 8-9 fantasy points per game...again would lead our team. That's an upgrade we could really use.

Edited by Yibbyl

20 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I'm admittedly hopeful...

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/10/nfl-rumors-stefon-diggs-says-theres-truth-to-all-rumors-should-buffalo-bills-entertain-a-trade.html

I wouldn't call him a major "star" per se, but he is very consistent and has racked up almost 9 yards per target (would lead the WR's on our team) and 13 yards per reception (would be #2). For fantasy types, this equates to between 8-9 fantasy points per game...again would lead our team. That's an upgrade we could really use.

Zero shot

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Lets go!

Run the ball and give Duke his chance to make plays in the redzone!

Yessir. Big big big big game tomorrow boys. The implications are real. 4-1 going into the bye with the Phins and Skins making up 3 of the next 5 games is gigantic.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yessir. Big big big big game tomorrow boys. The implications are real. 4-1 going into the bye with the Phins and Skins making up 3 of the next 5 games is gigantic.

Yup. If we win tomorrow It'll be very disappointing if we do not make the playoffs, based solely on having 5 games left against teams yet to win a game. 

Titans Inactives:

G/T Kevin Pamphile G Aaron Stinnie C Hroniss Grasu DE Brent Urban CB Tye Smith OL David Quessenberry OLB Cameron Wake

Bills Inactives:

TE Tyler Kroft, LB Corey Thompson, RB Devin Singletary, RT Ty Nsekhe, OL Ike Boettger, WR Robert Foster, CB Taron Johnson 

I really like Ford but I just don't think he's suited as a RT yet, but I do believe that if he plays there for a whole season he's "ready" next year. This year is obviously very exciting and we have a good shot at the play-offs, but next year could be our real BIG year. So I would give Ford all the time at RT regardless performance. 

12 minutes ago, Killashaw said:

I really like Ford but I just don't think he's suited as a RT yet, but I do believe that if he plays there for a whole season he's "ready" next year. This year is obviously very exciting and we have a good shot at the play-offs, but next year could be our real BIG year. So I would give Ford all the time at RT regardless performance. 

No, you can’t say “regardless of performance” for a tackle protecting for our 2nd year QB that we are hoping is our QBOTF