NLWC: Brewers @ Nationals

Eagles27

10 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

brewers just suck. benefited from a weak schedule to end the year, no one really thinks theyre playoff worthy and somehow by the grace of god they get into position to wing this game and eliminate an actually good team and they brewer it away.   im gonna really enjoy them being completely mediocre for the next 5 years. after that theyll just be awful and i may feel bad for how bad they are.

You must be a Cubs fan.  That team is on a lower trajectory than the Crew going forward.

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nationals winning the WS without Harper would be a thing of beauty. Probably not gonna happen though. 

I think the Dodgers are better than the Nats.  Even if the Crew had won last night they don't beat LA either but it would have been nice to continue playing.

The HBP video is out on MLB . Com and (sorry guys.....) but you can clearly freeze-frame the ball "hidden" by the knob of the bat (0:43sec) - plus (and I didnt notice this till viewing this video) you can see the ball actually pushes the guys hand up the bat handle after striking him. Since life and game action doesnt actually take place in super slo-mo, I cant see how the Umps would have been able to call anything other than the guy was hit by the pitch and the replay video supports that call.

Edited by Leader