2019 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Eagles27

20 hours ago, Leader said:

Tell ya the truth....I'm ready for some real baseball.

All I want to know at this juncture is what MLB is doing to close this cheating method down.

I'm sick to death with this Astros ****. Nothing personal against any of their fans, but the Astros suck and will continue to suck for quite some time  -  so  -  might as well get 2020 started start building a roster and get to getting it on.

If BOS was pulling similar stuff - I hope they get their *** handed to them and they can suck as well.

Me too until we get stuck playing the Yankees in the playoffs and get swept again!

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Me too until we get stuck playing the Yankees in the playoffs and get swept again!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Look at the bright side: They'll have made the playoffs two years running (and thats a good thing....) and (I bet) they'll even win a game this time around! :)

Just kidding of course. Thats a long way off. Seriously.....a long way off. This is baseball.

Best of luck to your guys. Be interesting to see how all the team changes come together and progress. You think there's a serious challenge to the Twins in the Central? Although I wasnt focused in on the specific changes, the "feels like" is that Cleveland took a step back and Chicago brought some folks on board that might help. Too early to say. 

I dont know whats going on in the ALEast yet. Tampa seems poised for another good season. Toronto? Dont know. Boston? I never count them out. Baltimore? Bottom feeders again.

I think the Yankees will be the class of the AL East this year with the Orioles being in last. 2-4 though is what's up in the air. Toronto, Boston and Tampa, those 3 teams in any order wouldn't surprise me this year. If I was a betting man I would predict the following for the AL East this year:

1. New York Yankees

2. Tampa Bay

3. Boston

4. Toronto

5. Baltimore