Week 5 @Washington Redskins - More Like Deadskins

Elky

Although our defense continued its hot streak and was a huge reason for our win against Buffalo despite not having Dont'a Hightower, there has been a lot of negativity towards the offense. There are plenty of factors that explain it (road game agaisnt a team that treated the game like the Super Bowl, a typical September stinker we've seen before, offensive line injuries, etc.), we definitely can't have a performance like that again.

Fortunately for us, a date with the dysfunctional Redskins maybe what the doctor ordered. Head coach Jay Gruden is on the hot seat and could be a lame duck the team is on the verge of quitting on. Their defense isn't very good and whichever QB they choose to trot out will likely be another victim for our ferocious defense.

I think the "we are every team's superbowl" thing is a bit lame. Teams try hard every week, Buffalo just happens to have a great D. Definitely agree with the OL injuries bit though.

Looking forward to seeing what the D does if they choose to play Haskins...

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I don't see 2 stinkers of that caliber on offense in a row.

Don't expect fireworks either though.

I feel sorry for Haskins if he starts.

With HT back, run defense should be back to normal.

27-0 NE

Haskins would retire out of pure embarassment after the game if they start him against us.

• Like 1

First game the team scores less then 30 points this season against a top 3 defense isn’t really cause of concern IMO. They need both Wynn and Harris to came back to the lineup and hopefully Edelman heals soon. Once the line gets more in sync they should be able to open up more holes in the run game. 

• Like 1