Something brewing with Diggs?

Nbanflguy

He was also overthrown for a walk in td in the 2nd quarter. Those drops are really hurting him tho, it’s weird because he has been known to have some of the best hands in football, last year had one drop the entire season. 

Anyway, Kirk needs to throw him the ball, simple as that. He is an amazing talent and consistently beats his man time in and out. It had been plenty of plays that cousins wouldn’t launch his way, hope this game reminds him that diggs is also special 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

He was also overthrown for a walk in td in the 2nd quarter. Those drops are really hurting him tho, it’s weird because he has been known to have some of the best hands in football, last year had one drop the entire season. 

Anyway, Kirk needs to throw him the ball, simple as that. He is an amazing talent and consistently beats his man time in and out. It had been plenty of plays that cousins wouldn’t launch his way, hope this game reminds him that diggs is also special 

Just curious..are you a Vikes fan or just root for Diggs?

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Just curious..are you a Vikes fan or just root for Diggs?

Vikings fan lol. Diggs is my favorite player on the team as you can see. Problem is I am bothered by cousins not using weapons to their potential. I believe he is uber talented, not getting him his opportunities when he gets wide open just gets on my nerves. Let’s get him involved AND Thielen, we have a better chance at winning that way.

I watch to many games that we have lost because of cousins choice to just read thielen or check it down. 

Yesterday I thought Diggs best catch was the touchdown at the back of the end zone on a ball thrown high.  Somehow, he went up to get and came down with both feet in bounds in the smallest space I can recall any receiver bringing in a successful catch in the back of the end zone.  Beautiful catch and beautiful body control.

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

Somehow, he went up to get and came down with both feet in bounds in the smallest space I can recall any receiver bringing in a successful catch in the back of the end zone.

If you thought that was pretty you should've seen the Russell Wilson to Tyler Lockett connection in the endzone a week or two ago. That was insane!

12 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

If you thought that was pretty you should've seen the Russell Wilson to Tyler Lockett connection in the endzone a week or two ago. That was insane!

I did see that.  It was in the corner of the end zone, which we've seen several examples of in recent years.  I think the backline of the end zone is a more difficult throw and catch.  But, you're right...that one was pretty good.