Something brewing with Diggs?

Nbanflguy

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

I figured as much but just wanted to make sure you guys agreed.

Johnson has a more versatile physical skill set as well and I’d assume that would be valued in terms of being able to move everyone around. You’re not going to put Beebe on the boundary at his height.

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

definitely!

when it was Moss/Cris Carter/Jake Reed, that would have been a 1st, free agent, and a 3rd combo.

Not that it matters to your point, but Cris Carter was not a free agent. He didn't make it to free agency because the Vikings coughed up the $100 to put in a waiver claim. Had he not been claimed on waivers he would have become a free agent.

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

Not that it matters to your point, but Cris Carter was not a free agent. He didn't make it to free agency because the Vikings coughed up the $100 to put in a waiver claim. Had he not been claimed on waivers he would have become a free agent.

i sit corrected.

One thing I don’t understand is the complaining about why this diggs vs thielen is a topic. I think it’s dope that we have two elite receivers and are able to argue which one is better. It makes for good conversation and topic. I feel like diggs vs thielen could be a good thread to really have that talk. No one has to disrespect each other, just talk about masterful WR play from two amazing talents. 

• Like 1