GDT " Fancy a Pint Mate?" Edition: Bears & Raiders 10/06/19

malagabears

gutierrez_paul.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Paul Gutierrez ESPN Staff Writer 

Raiders inactives vs. Bears in London: DE Clelin Ferrell, WR/RS Dwayne Harris, RG Gabe Jackson, QB DeShone Kizer, WR J.J. Nelson, OT Brandon Parker, WR Tyrell Williams

dickerson_jeff.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer 

Chicago Bears inactives vs. the Raiders: QB Mitchell Trubisky, WR Taylor Gabriel, DB Duke Shelley, LB Joel Iyiegbuniwe, OL Ted Larsen, WR Riley Ridley, DT Bilal Nichols.

52 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Why are there so many Bears fans in London?

American football first started gaining recognition in the UK in the mid to late 80s.  If I'm not mistaken the 85 Superbowl was the first football game broadcast live in the UK.  They got a ton of exposure to the Bears early.  Today is going to feel like a home game.

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

American football first started gaining recognition in the UK in the mid to late 80s.  If I'm not mistaken the 85 Superbowl was the first football game broadcast live in the UK.  They got a ton of exposure to the Bears early.  Today is going to feel like a home game.

I would have been out there but schedule made it only possible to travel to the dc game

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Gruden is going to have to help whoever is replacing Jackson against Hicks, it's going to make it really tough for Gruden to double or triple Mack.  Expect quick game as much as humanly possible for the Raiders.

RRH could end up having a career game.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

10 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Gruden is going to have to help whoever is replacing Jackson against Hicks, it's going to make it really tough for Gruden to double or triple Mack.  Expect quick game as much as humanly possible for the Raiders.

Devey looked solid at RG actually filling in for Jackson, but we put him on IR the other day with a torn pec...

3 minutes ago, malagabears said:

It could be a lopsided game or a close one. I don't know if Oakland's D will be as bad as the Redskins.

We're down Clelin Ferrell at DE too. It was already a bad D to begin with, it's even worse now.

One dude to keep an eye on is Maxx Crosby. He is going to be a good one someday.