Which Undefeated Team Goes Down First

Chiefer

7 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

The chiefs and pats will be undefeated heading into their matchup like colts pats in 2007. I dont remember the last time there was this big of a gap between the top 2 teams in a conference. 

Like whose the 3rd best team in the AFC? I have no idea

It's still the Ravens and then Texans.

Gotta love the silly hyperbole 4 weeks in.

KC should of lost to Det, a TD pass was called a non-td for detroit.

Foles goes out early in week 1 and even in Minshews first game jags moved the ball. Thats a different game is Foles doesnt go out. 

Vs Ravens KC was saved with a bogus PI on a Mahomes int.

NE played 3 winless cupcakes and the 1 good team they played they could of lost to if their starting qb, who threw 3 ints didnt get injured. 3 ints and they still barely won.

Meanwhile Chargers at like 70% strenght should be 4-0. Have had 4 tds called back this year.

NE and KC are September champs.. that's all. Calm down with your 4 week seasons.

I love the hate in this thread. Bring it!

49ers have played three subpar teams, but beaten them pretty handily each time. People keep saying we were lucky to beat pittsburg, I disagree. Pittsburg was lucky we had so many dumb turnovers and that they didn't get blown out. We moved the ball on them at will, and they couldn't do squat on offense until Akhelo Witherspoon got injured. That game should have been a 20 point win. 

49ers have the best DL in football. We have linebackers who make splash plays and who can cover. We have talent on all three levels of the defense. We have the best TE in football. We have a very solid OL. We have a 4 headed beast at RB. We have a franchise QB and one of the best two offensive coaches in football. Our WRs are young and we don't have a true #1 guy, but we should be getting 2 more talented players back next week (Jalen hurd and trent taylor)

That is a winning formula. I wont say we will outlast the chiefs/pats, but I will say those people who doubt us will have their chance to lose money betting against us in January

55 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Foles goes out early in week 1 and even in Minshews first game jags moved the ball. Thats a different game is Foles doesnt go out. 

Meanwhile Chargers at like 70% strenght should be 4-0. Have had 4 tds called back this year.

NE and KC are September champs.. that's all. Calm down with your 4 week seasons.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Ahem...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

49ers have played three subpar teams, but beaten them pretty handily each time. People keep saying we were lucky to beat pittsburg, I disagree. Pittsburg was lucky we had so many dumb turnovers and that they didn't get blown out. We moved the ball on them at will, and they couldn't do squat on offense until Akhelo Witherspoon got injured. That game should have been a 20 point win. 

49ers have the best DL in football. We have linebackers who make splash plays and who can cover. We have talent on all three levels of the defense. We have the best TE in football. We have a very solid OL. We have a 4 headed beast at RB. We have a franchise QB and one of the best two offensive coaches in football. Our WRs are young and we don't have a true #1 guy, but we should be getting 2 more talented players back next week (Jalen hurd and trent taylor)

That is a winning formula. I wont say we will outlast the chiefs/pats, but I will say those people who doubt us will have their chance to lose money betting against us in January

#Troof

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Gotta love the silly hyperbole 4 weeks in.

NE played 3 winless cupcakes and the 1 good team they played they could of lost to if their starting qb, who threw 3 ints didnt get injured. 3 ints and they still barely won.

How many wins should Miami have right now?

3 hours ago, N4L said:

I think the Bears would disagree  

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

0. All their losses where by 20 plus. Or are you taking a dig at my preseason Dolphins prediction.

I just figured with you saying that KC should have fewer wins, NE should have fewer wins, and the Chargers should have more, we were just rolling with the idea that all of your preseason predictions have only been wrong because of luck. So I figured Miami got screwed somewhere in there too.

55 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I just figured with you saying that KC should have fewer wins, NE should have fewer wins, and the Chargers should have more, we were just rolling with the idea that all of your preseason predictions have only been wrong because of luck. So I figured Miami got screwed somewhere in there too.

Nah.. all my predictions are all still alive and well... why? Because it's only week 4. If the season was 4 weeks. Id concede being the village idiot and take the Ls.

2 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

I think the Bears would disagree  

Technically Mack is an OLB, but that is a fair point. The bears do have two world class DLman on their roster. Ive always been a big Akeem hicks fan, and I was sad when the raiders took less to get Mack out of the bay area. I'll concede that the bears are the more accomplished group right now, but the niners are much younger and its only a matter of time... we have 5 first round picks on our DL 

Bosa has been playing on a bum ankle and was leading the league in pressures through three weeks. We have only played three games and I expect him to move a little better this week after the bye. Hard to keep your conditioning up when you have a hurt ankle and he was certainly limited the first three weeks. His hand fighting is as advertised, its really freaking hard to neutralize this guy. There are no holes in his game and sets up his next move like a 10 year veteran. The guy is a pro and Im pleasantly surprised he is playing through an injury (was worried he would be sitting a lot with minor injuries, but hes gutted it out so far)

Arik Armstead has been nothing short of dominant. He is 25 and this is his 5th year in the league and he is every bit the player he was drafted to be at #17 overall. Deforest Buckner is traditionally a slow starter in the sense he finds a rhythm more and more as the season goes on. He is just getting warmed up. Dee Ford is Dee Ford, one of the best speed rushers in the league. 

Thats just our best 4 guys. We play 8 guys consistently. Its a very deep group. Youll see in a few weeks when we beat up your suddenly not dominant OL. Your interior OL is not what it used to be. Your OL has been a top 5 unit since mcvay got here, but that ship has sailed imo. Whitworth should have retired by now. 

Goff doesnt do well when he is forced to move his feet and when he has pressure in his face. That is a statement you could make about every QB but he is more susceptible to it than other qbs. It was evidenced a lot against tampa and against cleveland. They got up in his grill early and he made some bad throws. He isnt comfortable this season because he doesnt trust his OL and he doesnt have any sort of running game this year. 

The niners have a franchise QB and a great offensive coach. You could have a bad roster but have those two things and win a lot of games. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Only 1/2 of that is correct. NE is actually the Champs!

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Nah.. all my predictions are all still alive and well... why? Because it's only week 4. If the season was 4 weeks. Id concede being the village idiot and take the Ls.

So how's your Miami winning the AFCE 11-5 prediction going? To early to tell? I'd also ask about the Eagles picking #1 overall but already know the answer to that rediculous prediction. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1