Which Undefeated Team Goes Down First

Chiefer

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only 1/2 of that is correct. NE is actually the Champs!

So how's your Miami winning the AFCE 11-5 prediction going? To early to tell? I'd also ask about the Eagles picking #1 overall but already know the answer to that rediculous prediction. 

Miami prediction i missed on. Im not sure i missed on the eagles. I said their defense was gonna struggle and it has and i dont see it getting better.  I even said Wentz will play at a probowl level, but their defense will regress. So far that has been exactly what has happened. They pulled one off vs Greenbay. But i wouldn't count them as safe from my prediction. 

Also my prediction was if there was a surprise bad team, who would it be. I picked it being either Eagles or Ravens. Its 4 weeks. Hell my Dolphins pick is still alive. Tho all logic says it has no chance. I want the mentions week 9. Not week 4.

People making definitive statements 4 weeks in, look awkward. 

Saying so and so looks the best right now, is viable. Making definitive statements for the whole seasons based off 4 weeks of data is what 🤡🤡🤡 do. Definitive statements based off limited data is not the same as bold predicitions with no new current data. Get out of your feelings fam.

45 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

9-7 is best case. I still stand by that. Well ive adjusted to 10-6.

Why people are so gassed up over September as if its even close to a accurate barometer is beyond me. When there is 30 years of data. 

because your outrageous predictions are NO WHERE NEAR being CLOSE to being accurate and then you have the audacity to keep running your mouth. 

30 years of data - give me a break you pontificating slimeball 

The fact is, the chargers played above their pay grade last year, are clearly not the same team this year, especially on defense, while the chiefs are undefeated and look sooo much better on defense and the offense has still been dynamite without tyreek hill or any reliable running back. That division is theirs for the next 10 years, get used to it 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, N4L said:

because your outrageous predictions are NO WHERE NEAR being CLOSE to being accurate and then you have the audacity to keep running your mouth. 

30 years of data - give me a break you pontificating slimeball 

The fact is, the chargers played above their pay grade last year, are clearly not the same team this year, especially on defense, while the chiefs are undefeated and look sooo much better on defense and the offense has still been dynamite without tyreek hill or any reliable running back. That division is theirs for the next 10 years, get used to it 

This is what a 🤡🤡🤡 sounds like. Point and case. Chiefs offense has regressed. They have scored less first 4 games this year and have allowed alittle less points. While not getting anywhere close to the sacks they were. Mahomes is only on less of a pace to throw tds.

If you werent so clueless you would know the 30 years of data i refer to.

None of my predictions are predicated on 4 weeks. Chargers played below their pay grade last year and not a single team this year will be getting back through the season the quality of players the Chargers will throughout the year. Not a single team is close. Meanwhile, Chargers even at 70% are on a better pace than last year, when a historic KC offense won the division by a tiebreaker.

As for owning the division for 10 years. More 🤡🤡 babble backed up by a ridiculous emotional outburst because some random poster "annoys" your little sensitive self.

If im wrong, by SEASON end, ill own it. NOT 4 weeks in doofus.

Edited by Bearerofnews

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Not seeing a loss on the 49ers schedule tbh 

I think the 49ers have a shot at 9-0 but I think 8-1 is most likely with 7-2 more likely than 9-0. A loss vs Rams is likely imo although I see a win vs CLE

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Not seeing a loss on the 49ers schedule tbh 

I think they finish either 10-6 or 11-5 I see quite a few losses on their schedule. I think they'll split with both of their divisonals with SEA and LA. They'll lose 2 out of 3 to GB, BAL, NO and/or one random game people don't anticipate.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Not this is what a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 sounds like

Do you realize that you're one of the few posters everyone around here just doesn't take seriously because you have the most blatant powder blue glasses and either A. won't admit it or B. Are just that much lacking self awareness?

Sincerely an Eagles fan who has no bias for or against your precious chargers.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Danger said:

Do you realize that you're one of the few posters everyone around here just doesn't take seriously because you have the most blatant powder blue glasses and either A. won't admit it or B. Are just that much lacking self awareness?

Sincerely an Eagles fan who has no bias for or against your precious chargers.

Im glad you were anointed as the spokesman for everyone here. Awesome that there is so much offboard communication done and everyone came to agreement that you were the guy. For someone who has been here for not very long and isnt very active, id say my board scores indicates i am taken seriously.

Also, 98% of my predictions have nothing to do with the chargers. In fact, point me to a non-logical crazy homer statement ive made about the Chargers. This goes for anyone. I think you are just sour because you said Rivers wasnt a HOF and indicated most people on here agreed with that... you then proceeded to make a poll that showed you were wrong.

Ive defended Rivers from illogical garbage arguments. I promise they are garbage. But ive never made crazy Chargers predictions or homer rants about them. At worst i said theyd sweep KC. That was the most "homer thing" ive said. Which still is a logically possible statement. So unless i have crazy amnesia, remind me what homer thing ive said.

Homer is thrown around so loosely. Anytime you say something complimentary about your own team, in which the sentiments are echoed by non-fans of said team or by media outlets, you are a homer. If you say complimentary stuff about another team, you are considered insightful. 

Also, Mods sorry if I've violated any rules with use of emojis implying derogatory terms or potential name calling violations. Just reacting to people calling me harsh names first "pontificating slimball" is as bad as it gets 😉.

My guess is anytime you dont agree with someone you call them the "biggest homer in the world".

Edited by Bearerofnews

55 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Also, 98% of my predictions have nothing to do with the chargers. In fact, point me to a non-logical crazy homer statement ive made about the Chargers. This goes for anyone. I think you are just sour because you said Rivers wasnt a HOF and indicated most people on here agreed with that... you then proceeded to make a poll that showed you were wrong.

Ive defended Rivers from illogical garbage arguments. I promise they are garbage. But ive never made crazy Chargers predictions or homer rants about them. At worst i said theyd sweep KC. That was the most "homer thing" ive said. Which still is a logically possible statement. So unless i have crazy amnesia, remind me what homer thing ive said.

Homer is thrown around so loosely. Anytime you say something complimentary about your own team, in which the sentiments are echoed by non-fans of said team or by media outlets, you are a homer. If you say complimentary stuff about another team, you are considered insightful. 

"Chargers are the most talented team in NFL history" was my personal favorite.