ProFootball Focus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 4 2019

TheKillerNacho

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I honestly don't know what Godwin can do to get a better grade. He catches everything. He gets separation. He gets yards after the catch. And he's one of the best blocking WRs in the NFL right now. I don't think he has a drop and he hasn't fumbled.

He's also caught 26 of only like 35 targets. And they're not all screens and five yard completions. Most of them are down the field.

i need him to die tho so mike evans can get more passes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Kenny Stills is the top WR in the league per PFF? Wow. Worth each of those two first round picks, I guess.

Does pff put more weight on end of game plays? It would make more sense for Stills and Brees both(not saying they weren’t good anyway).

It would also make more sense why Brees was graded number 1 last year.  Had 7 or 8 game winning drives.

If so, not sure I agree with them on that.  It’s important to perform well at the end of the game, but good plays are good plays no matter what.

29 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Does pff put more weight on end of game plays? It would make more sense for Stills and Brees both(not saying they weren’t good anyway).

Possibly, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Stills has been the most consistent target for Watson this season - over Hopkins and Fuller, actually. He had a solid day pretty much every week, and was on his way to a nice day vs Carolina before he pulled a hammy and had to leave. I don't think it's a coincidence that Watson had one of his worst days as a pro with Stills hurt himself.

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Possibly, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Stills has been the most consistent target for Watson this season - over Hopkins and Fuller, actually. He had a solid day pretty much every week, and was on his way to a nice day vs Carolina before he pulled a hammy and had to leave. I don't think it's a coincidence that Watson had one of his worst days as a pro with Stills hurt himself.

As a Dolphin, Stills was extremely streaky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As a Dolphin, Stills was extremely streaky.

I'm more than certain Stills will regress back to his normal spot shortly after he underperforms over the next few weeks (when he returns, that is). 

He's still a very good #3, however. I'll take streaky (once Hopkins and Fuller get on pace).