NFL Retroactively Suspends FA K Josh Brown 6 Games

cddolphin

The timing of this suspension is just so transparent. It's honestly just embarrassing by the NFL. It has no impact, because he's probably never going to kick in the NFL again, but it's just so ridiculous. He deserved six games in the first place, waiting until today is laughable.

8 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Pretty much everyone in this thread is talking about how ridiculous the NFL is.  Can you, for once, not point your posts at the Cowboys or Cowboy fans in an attempt to get this thread shut down?

Attempting to deflect his point doesn't make him wrong in this situation.  He pretty much hit the nail on the head here

9 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

The easy jokes aside, does no one find it troubling that the NFL front office apparently thinks it can go back all this time later and re-suspend a player for something they've already punished them for? Where does that stop, exactly? I guess it's not new. They did the same thing with Ray Rice, basically.

The NFL may argue he never served the initial suspension (because he was cut after the media backlash).

Yup, sure seems like this is another crystal clear case of double jeopardy with the NFL trying to save face once again

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

Attempting to deflect his point doesn't make him wrong in this situation.  He pretty much hit the nail on the head here

Yeah..no. I guess you either didn't see or chose to ignore all of the other Zeke threads he came into and had locked-up because he wanted to make it a divisional rival thread instead of discussing the topic?  He has no point other than to agitate divisional rival fans.

17 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

The easy jokes aside, does no one find it troubling that the NFL front office apparently thinks it can go back all this time later and re-suspend a player for something they've already punished them for? Where does that stop, exactly? I guess it's not new. They did the same thing with Ray Rice, basically.

The NFL may argue he never served the initial suspension (because he was cut after the media backlash).

This isn't a legal proceeding. Double jeopardy rules don't apply.

9 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Yeah..no. I guess you either didn't see or chose to ignore all of the other Zeke threads he came into and had locked-up because he wanted to make it a divisional rival thread instead of discussing the topic?  He has no point other than to agitate divisional rival fans.

Oh, I don't disagree with you on the reason for him making the post.  I was just saying I do find validity in what he's saying here 

Archived