1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty - 15 yards.  I've seen it called plenty of times while the play is still live.  It's possible the refs didn't even see it.

Which in that case is marked off before the next KO right? All but guarantees good field position for the receiving team.

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

When he was taunting the Dallas player he hadn't scored. Under the rules it should have been a penalty and the TD taken off the board, and a 15 year penalty from the spot of the foul! No worries, you keep doing you! For the record, the celebration is usually after the feat is accomplished! 

TD taken off the board? You sure about that?

Just now, Leader said:

Which in that case is marked off before the next KO right? All but guarantees good field position for the receiving team.

No! He was taunting before he crossed the goal line. It would have been 15 from the spot of the foul which as about the 3 - 4 yard line. Good thing the refs missed it but then again, they weren't very good throughout the game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Is MVS ready to be featured in any way though? Seriously, he still looks very raw overall to me. Doesn't have the savy of a WR yet. I still see a guy who is more athlete than WR. Not saying he won't get there, but he's not there yet, which is why I still look at him and see a deep threat guy who's not going win a lot against a No. 1 CB with Adams not in the game. 

No dog in this fight.

But...MVS had what I thought was his best game yesterday.

He didn't just get open twice as AG#20 has said.  He was open quite a bit.  Those deep ones, though, were game breakers and he showed a different gear in the secondary that we haven't seen before.  Like he's learning how to set up his speed.

I don't know that he isn't ready to very close to breaking through into a serious weapon at WR.  

If you can, re-watch the game and just watch MVS when the camera allows.  He was pretty special, I thought.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

I hear you.

I think the “bye-bye” is an exception because a) I don’t want my sport to become baseball with weird unwritten rules about conduct. The only unwritten rule in football is “So...stop me if you don’t like it.” b) “I don’t like it! Stop him!” Would be my reaction as a Dallas fan. c) It was funny, and it was birth of an instantly iconic moment that was less “In your FACE!” and more “Though I have clearly bested you in this fleeting moment, I bear no ill will. I choose humor over malice to celebrate imminent success.”

Look, Packer fans mooned the Vikings team bus before the game. Randy Moss mooned them back after his TD. I was a Randy Moss hater and I loved that moment, although I didn’t LIKE it and I wanted us to stop him. 

This was far and away my favorite part of the game and even the NFL season so far.

• Like 1