40 members have voted

1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

Todd Archer: The Cowboys will be without either offensive tackle in practice today with Tyron Smith (ankle) and La'el Collins (back) dealing with injuries. Cameron Fleming will work at left tackle and Connor Williams will move from left guard to right tackle. Williams could serve as the swing tackle Sunday with the anticipation of Collins being able to play against the Packers. Smith is not likely to play this week.

This should be an interesting game. Few thoughts;

-Without a legitimate mismatch TE threat, I have a feeling we see a lot more base D this week (so a lot of BJ Goodson). Hopefully this (and the lack of T Smith) helps the run D.

-Not really too worried about Dallas' passing game. Sounds like Gallup might not go. 

-I'm kind of excited to see Dexter Williams get a few carries (he's more talented than J Will). I have a feeling we'll be talking about him needing more carries next week (or how the situation is dire and we need Jay)

- Hopefully one target steps up in Adam's absence. I kind of have a bad feeling this is going to look like the 2015 passing game without Jordy.

Winnable, but not expecting a W. The 3.5 points we are getting is fair.

Then being without Smith is really significant.  

Rodgers has owned the Cowboys the last several times he’s played them, so if we can force Dak to have to pass, I like our chances.  It’s imperative we have a fast start offensively.  Cannot let them control the game with Elliot.

• Like 2

Aaron Nagler: 

LaFleur punting on that Alex Light question suggests they're thinking of kicking out Billy Turner to right tackle if Bulaga is unable to go.

Asked if Davante will practice or be in the rehab group, LaFleur says "The injury report will be out later today."

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Aaron Nagler: 

LaFleur punting on that Alex Light question suggests they're thinking of kicking out Billy Turner to right tackle if Bulaga is unable to go.

Asked if Davante will practice or be in the rehab group, LaFleur says "The injury report will be out later today."

That's such a Belichick answer...

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

That's such a Belichick answer...

Davante's not playing. Unless we've been sand bagged about the injury, I think its fairly obvious he wont be out there.

Which means, Kumerow better get his butt out of the trainers room. We're gonna need all WR hands on deck this Sunday.

Edited by Leader

Peter Bukowski: 

The Titans last year went into Dallas and beat the Cowboys 28-14 despite 2 fumbles from Marcus Mariota. They featured Dion Lewis and I expect Aaron Jones to be a HUGE part of the game plan this week run and pass.

I think there's a lot of instructive things to take away from Titans-Cowboys last year because Tennessee had offensive success despite Corey Davis catching 6 of his 10 targets for just 56 yards. With Davante Adams likely out, Matt LaFleur has to follow a similar formula.

The Titans defense was awesome against the Cowboys too. Five sacks w/ a sack fumble, eight QB hits and a pick. Didn't even do a great job containing Zeke with. He went for 112 yards on 21 touches.

Tennessee converted an absurd 11/14 third down against the Cowboys. One reason: they picked up first downs rushing the ball. 11 of their 24 first downs came on the ground. 11 through the air. Packers HAVE to have better success on third down running the ball.

Mariota converted two third-and-mediums against the Cowboys to something called a Cameron Batson. The lack of WR talent didn't hinder the Titans offense. Matt LaFleur has a roadmap for these situations.

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I think there's a lot of instructive things to take away from Titans-Cowboys last year because Tennessee had offensive success despite Corey Davis catching 6 of his 10 targets for just 56 yards. With Davante Adams likely out, Matt LaFleur has to follow a similar formula.

Strong disagree. That was the beginning of our rebound. 1st game with both Cooper and OL coach, replacing the one that was fired the week before. 

We also have a new OC, the incredible Randall Cobb, more depth all across the board. 

That was just a bad game for us. That would be like me saying your games against the Lions last year will be a blueprint for how we play you this year. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Strong disagree. That was the beginning of our rebound. 1st game with both Cooper and OL coach, replacing the one that was fired the week before. 

We also have a new OC, the incredible Randall Cobb, more depth all across the board. 

That was just a bad game for us. That would be like me saying your games against the Lions last year will be a blueprint for how we play you this year. 

oh yeah? well we're gonna titan tf out of you on sunday beliee that

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You will have a bad game again this week though. Because Aaron Rodgers

• Like 1