1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

58 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Strong disagree. That was the beginning of our rebound. 1st game with both Cooper and OL coach, replacing the one that was fired the week before. 

We also have a new OC, the incredible Randall Cobb, more depth all across the board. 

That was just a bad game for us. That would be like me saying your games against the Lions last year will be a blueprint for how we play you this year. 

I think the Eagles, Broncos, and Vikings did that.  Broncos and Vikings were just too stubborn or stupid to go with what worked.  We barely pretend to care about the other team running the ball.  Dak should be in Troy Aikman mode, not Tony Romo this weekend.  

21 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Lol, of course he is. Guys suddenly heal when it's GB week. Same with Jeffrey last week who was too hirt to play versus Detroit but was 100% 4 days later for us...

It wasn't anything major from what I heard all along. I think he'd have tried to play when if it was the Dolphins

8 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I think all of our corners outside of Tramon can hang with him in a straight up race.

I dont even care about timed speed. Im just saying game speed, he has run past almost every corner who has guarded for over a year now. But he does have an ankle injury so who knows. 

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Probably not Josh Jackson.  But this Packers defense is pretty fast.

Yeah that's the other one I was thinking maybe not. But I think he'd be at least able to hang in a straight up race. In a route I'd say theres a good chance for a loss.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont even care about timed speed. Im just saying game speed, he has run past almost every corner who has guarded for over a year now. But he does have an ankle injury so who knows. 

Jaire, Kevin, KaDar and Tony fast enough to hang with 90% of receivers. Now would he beat a couple of them off the line or in a route? Different story. Its football and **** happens. 

Pettine doesnt leave anyone on an island all game though. Without King I'm sure Jaire will be left alone a little more to help the backup.

Edited by HighCalebR

Need a big day from our TE's in the middle of the field (Graham, Tonyan, I'm talking to you) to keep the ILB and safeties occupied. If the Cowboys can double our outside guys we're going to have a difficult time throwing the ball. Rodgers has been magic in Dallas, but without Davante, a big, big ask. Who is going to step up at WR? Allison? MVS? Kumerow? Shepard? Lazard? Those are 5 very, very not scary names to DBs. Time for one of them to make a name for them self. 

Edited by Golfman