1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

50 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Curious, do you think Dallas is hurt more missing T Smith or are we without Adams?

My brother(Cowboys fan) and I had this conversation the other day and he actually said Adams. He thinks Rodgers tendency to lock on Adams will be more detrimental to our offense than the loss of Tyron will be to their offense. 

He also said that La'el Collins is about the only one who has proven they were worth the extension from all the contracts they signed to their vets over the offseason. 

17 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

My brother(Cowboys fan) and I had this conversation the other day and he actually said Adams. He thinks Rodgers tendency to lock on Adams will be more detrimental to our offense than the loss of Tyron will be to their offense. 

He also said that La'el Collins is about the only one who has proven they were worth the extension from all the contracts they signed to their vets over the offseason. 

I can't say any of this surprises me at all. I remember the one year Jordy went down and Adams had like 18 targets in the very first game after the injury.

It would surprise me so many might think Adams.  Let's see if Rodgers now locks in on someone else with Adams out, or does he open it up and scatter at will?   Hopefully the later, if so this could be a good thing long term.  Maybe an old dog can come to believe in a new trick.  New to him....

This game is winnable ...

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Would you rather be without Bahk or Adams Sunday? Pretty much what we're discussing.

I think it's closer than you make it seem, especially with the Smith's rested on a long week. 

Bakh. I really don't think it's that close either with the make-up of this team. Adams is pretty damn critical.

21 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Bakh. I really don't think it's that close either with the make-up of this team. Adams is pretty damn critical.

I personally think the offense performs better with MVS as #1 rather than Alex Light as LT. Remember there is the running game too, which Adams has a minimal effect on. It's certainly close. Hopefully we don't have to choose between either.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I personally think the offense performs better with MVS as #1 rather than Alex Light as LT. Remember there is the running game too, which Adams has a minimal effect on. It's certainly close. Hopefully we don't have to choose between either.

Bakh has a minimal effect on the running game too, though.

If Bulaga moved to LT in place of Bakh I maybe would feel better. It's hard, but I think I'm going to go with protection being more important. Say we are going up against the bears, theres no way I would want Adams over Bakh on the field if I had to choose. We need all the help we can get there. Ecspecially with our backup situation. Even this week it would be tough vs their rushers. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Make up of the team? No real quality depth at LT or #1WR so it’s pretty damn close

I guess we will see whose offense looks more hindered soon.

It's not like we would be losing All-Pro play with Bakh right now, either.

In a smaller sample size, I think it's always far easier to mask worse OT play than WR play.

I don't know which side this help, but on rewatching the All-22, I have decided Alex Light was much worse than I thought on live viewing.  In fact, apart from the starting tackles, the whole line had their moments of terribleness.  If Campen were still OL coach, I'd blame him.  But I can't blame the new guy because I don't remember who it is.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

In a smaller sample size, I think it's always far easier to mask worse OT play than WR play.

I think it's easier when you have better protection to give you more time to find an open WR. A lot of teams don't have quality backup OTs like us. You do however have a lot more options at Receiver. Also the fact that we need to keep our Franchise QB from getting killed whom has had 2 broken collarbones, concussions, and knee/leg injuries in his career. I would say Rodgers could just get the ball out quickly to adams, problem solved, but we know how he holds onto the ball for a long time sometimes. I just don't feel great without the blindside protecter.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

5 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

I don't know which side this help, but on rewatching the All-22, I have decided Alex Light was much worse than I thought on live viewing.  In fact, apart from the starting tackles, the whole line had their moments of terribleness.  If Campen were still OL coach, I'd blame him.  But I can't blame the new guy because I don't remember who it is.

Can we blame the fact that Campen ISN'T here?