1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

A real issue I don't know if y'all were talking about is that the Cowboys are potentially going to start Cameron Fleming at LT, Connor Williams at RT, and Brandon Knight at RG replacing Connor. So 3 new positions, not just 2. 

We need this to be honest our guys are hurting a bit too. Will be interesting to see what they do, I would imagine they will want to get the run going if they can. If we can stop them a few times and force them to throw we can expose those tackles a bit.

A real issue I don't know if y'all were talking about is that the Cowboys are potentially going to start Cameron Fleming at LT, Connor Williams at RT, and Brandon Knight at RG replacing Connor. So 3 new positions, not just 2. 

Umm. What? This is completely false. 

Edited by Matts4313

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Umm. What? This is completely false. 

I just saw that La'el is expected to play. As of yesterday what I said was true... except Connor Williams is LG, not RG, so my b there

Edited by JBURGE

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I just saw that La'el is expected to play. As of yesterday what I said was true... except Connor Williams is LG, not RG, so my b there

And Joe Looney would start, the guy who played all 16 games for us last year. 

LIS, it was all kinds of wrong. 

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

After this game? yes, we beat you.

And did that painstakingly, horrifically embarrassing, joke-worthy loss in Seattle help you sleep better at night?

We would have beat the brakes of that team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And did that painstakingly, horrifically embarrassing, joke-worthy loss in Seattle help you sleep better at night?

We would have beat the brakes of that team. 

Wasn't that the year the Cowboys were gifted the wild card round win against Detroit?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

ha fair point.  Though Rodgers was having his way so the Dez play is not nearly as relevant as people want it to be. 

Both teams were killing it. But IIRC, our DL was owning you all that day. There was just a cumulation of things that went against us. Like Murray fumbling the ball on what would have been a very long, possibly scoring TD.