GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Browns 49- 9ers 7 on a late td

Baker throws 7 tds obj catches 6 of them for 6 catches 180 yards and 6 tds on 9 targets. 

Myles gets 4 sacks and 2 ff.

😠😡😤

Edited by NudeTayne
You were so close
  • Like 1

Life in the NFL is never easy.

Just ask the BenGALS. They are simply a bad, bad football team. It is going to be a long 16 games for them in 2019. That being said, they delivered a shot of CPR to our sworn death enemies this past Monday night. It wasn't just that PittsPuke won the game - they ROUTED the Kitties. The Coal Black and Pee Yellow now feel real good about their chances with 12 games to go.

That is why I wish them continued success this weekend. They are at home against the hated Ratbirds. I think the Steelers will be more beatable down the stretch than the Rats, and that is also why I think this is close to a must win game for us out on the coast.

Edited by brooks1957

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m thrilled this is a Monday night game.

I’m gonna be out of town so I don’t have to worry about finding a bar with the Sunday Ticket nor do I have to plan my day around the game, just watch it during and after dinner.

Damned good timing for me.

Where you headed....I'll be in Raleigh and I was THINKING the EXACT same thing.

Now keeping with the Spirit of the Thread....

x4jWiF.gif

FlusteredBriefIndianrhinoceros-size_rest

13 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Where you headed....I'll be in Raleigh and I was THINKING the EXACT same thing.

Now keeping with the Spirit of the Thread....

x4jWiF.gif

FlusteredBriefIndianrhinoceros-size_rest

Headed on a family vacation.  We’re gonna hit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Arches, and Dead Horse in Utah and then head up to Wyoming for a couple days and visit Jackson, Tetons and Yellowstone.

We’ll be in Moab Monday night so I know there’s a decent BBQ joint/bar to watch the game (which isn’t all that common in Mormon rich Utah).

Enjoy Raleigh though, great time of year to visit.

Oh, and for the thread...

giphy.gif 

• Like 3

It's your show now, Mack. I hate to leap ahead this way, but have we seen the last of Christian Kirksey? (Or Kirskey in Diekenese....)

I suspected this when they gave the vague description of "a chest injury". If he has any shot of returning in 2020, he needs to not shortcut the rehab to allow this to heal fully and strongly.

Edited by brooks1957

23 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Any injury updates

Would love to get Greedy, Denzel and Burnett active again.

But I want to give a huge shout out to Justin Burris, TJ Carrie, Money Mitchell and Jerome Whitehead for their excellent efforts the last two games. At the very least, they proved they can step in and be NFL quality DBs. Once we get all of the M*A*S*H unit back - we will have 8 solid DBs to plug in. That's a nice bit of armament for DC Steve Wilks to draw from.

And especially after Sunday's play - I would not bet the farm that Morgan Burnett returns to the starting lineup.

• Like 2